Chapter 18

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

Flashback to previous chapter
I keep thinking about the k-kiss yesterday. I know I've had strange feelings towards Sasuke, but I never understood what it was.... till yesterday. I realised that it was Love. I, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze am in love with Sasuke Uchiha. I couldn't take it anymore so I asked Sasuke, "Sasuke, w-what was that k-kiss about yesterday?"
"You don't realise it?"
"N-no..."
"It means I love you Naruto. I am sorry for what I did in the past, but it wasn't intentional, I promise!!"
"D-does this mean we're d-dating?"
"I-if you want to.... only if you l-love me too..."
I jumped on him and hugged him and said, "I want to! I love you too, Sasuke!!"
Flashback end!

~~~Naruto's POV~~~
I can't believe it! I'm dating Sasuke!!! And he loves me as much as I do!! KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!😍😍😍😍
Oh Sakura-bitch is gonna be soooo upset! I've handled her shit long enough!
Well, now the real reason I'm back here is not only to visit my good friends. You'll find out soon!!!

I am on my way to the Hokage tower. I received death stares, mean whispers..... the usual.
I reached and headed to the office. I open (ok, kicked) the door and said "JIJI! I'm here!"
Everyone there (3 Sannins and Jiji) looked at me and Orochi said "Well, itsss nice to sssee you haven't changed!"
"What do you want, Naruto?" Jiji asked nicely.
"Can I tell Konoha 11? About that? Well.... Sasuke knows..."
"Sure! ANBU!"
Itachi appeared with his Weasel mask.
"Bring Konoha 11!"
"Hai!"
Itachi appeared with Konoha 10.

"What would you like, Hokage-sama?" Ino asked.
"Naruto asked me to bring you here. To tell you all about why he is hated here."
They all looked at me with curiosity in their eyes.
I explained to them EVERYTHING. About me being the Jinchūriki, what I've been through, who the Nine Tail really is, where I went, etc.
In the end, the girls were crying and the boys had tears but they didn't let it fall.
Ino suggested that we eat out to brighten the mood.

~~~Sakura's POV~~~
In her house.
I can't believe that demon has the NERVE to come here and claim MY Sasuke. THAT SON OF A BITCH. HE SHOULD GO FUCKING DIE IN A HOLE!!!! I WILL KILL HIM IF THAT IS THE LAST THING I DO!! I WILL SAVE MY SASUKE FROM THAT MONSTER!!!

I went out to find few villagers gathering. I go to them and ask what's wrong.
A villager replies "Since October 10th is in 2 days, we are all going to hunt that monster. We are gathering everyone to partake in this years fox hunt. Want to join?"
I smirk, "Hell yes. What's your plan?"
"We force it into a dark alley, pin it up with our weapons and whip him, cut him and burn him. Then, we'll rape him, badly. Till he can't move. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Great idea. But let me rape him too. I'll make sure that his dick is soo bad he can't help conceive children!!!"
We all laugh (maniacally)

~~~Kushina's POV~~~
Soo... that bitch wants to rape him, huh. Ya, we heard EVERYTHING. We hid to see everything.
"Hear that honey. They want to hurt Naru-chan!" I say.
"Don't worry, we'll make sure they don't. They will end up dead, by our hands."
We teleport to the Hokage office and tell the 4 what we heard.
Tsunade and Sarutobi started to make plans whil Jiraya was trying to make sure Orochi doesn't go KILL them now. We want them to SUFFER!!!

That's all I can think about now. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I had been moving houses and relatives came over and all. Plus I had writers block.
Btw, that sentence "Go fucking die in a hole" was said to me by my once close friend when I wanted to irritate him since he always irritates me.
See you later.
Ja nee~~~