Chapter 20- lemon and village

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Previously:
Naruto was picked up bridal style by Sasuke and led to his room. When they were inside, Sasuke place Naruto on the bed and pinned him down. He held Naruto's hands and kissed him. He started to tease one of Naruto's nipples and suck on the other one.
"Sasuke~~ ah~" Naruto moaned in pleasure.
"Now now Naruto... let the fun begin."
Now, on with the story....

LEMONS!LEMONS!LEMONS!LEMONS!
Sasuke took his right hand and grabbed something from his pocket. When he took it out, Naruto realised it....... was a ring?
Sasuke once again pinned Naruto down and placed the ring on his cock. He removed his shirt and used it to tie Naruto's hands.
"Sa-Sasuke, w-why?" Naruto asked as Sasuke began to tease the other nipple.
"Because, Naru~, you didn't listen to me when I told you not to do it. I knew this was gonna happen and so did you. This is your punishment for putting your life in danger!"
Sasuke went towards Naruto's neck to find his sweet spot. "Ahhh~", bingo. He found it. He sucked harder and harder till it left a mark and a moaning Naruto.
Sasuke looked at Naruto's ringed cock and saw it standing straight up, with a little pre-cum flowing.
"You got hard and got pre-cum just by sucking on your neck and a little nipple play?" Sasuke asked with a smirk.
"S-shut up....ahh~" Naruto said.
"Not good! Your not supposed to enjoy this!" Sasuke said. He placed his hands in his pocket and removed an ear bud. He used it to tease it at Naruto's hole in his cock and immediately pressed it in. "Ahhhh~" Naruto moaned in pain and pleasure.
"Not yet~" Sasuke said as he once again pulled out something from his pocket. It was a stick with circular bumps on it. (A/n: what the hell do you carry Sasuke?)
He placed it at Naruto's entrance and slammed it in. Naruto kept on moaning, loudly.
Sasuke continued to tease Naruto's nipples while spreading Naruto's legs and being in the middle. Naruto's face showed 2 things; Pain and Lust. The deadliest combination.
He started to pump Naruto's cock. First slow, the faster and faster.
"R-re-remove ahhh the things ahhh pleassseeahhh" Naruto begged.
"Hm....."
"Pleaseeeeeeeee-ahhhh!"
"Hmm...."
"Sa-Sasu!"
Sasuke smirked. He was getting painfully hard  and needed to relieve himself. He reminded the stick thing first. Then, he slowly and painfully (for Naruto) removed the ring. He took his time removing the ear bud, that held it all together. Naruto moaned loudly as he immediately release his huge amounts of cum. Without waiting, Sasuke slammed into Naruto and moved. This was painful to Naruto, like veryyyyyy painful but still pleasurable. 
After slamming in a few times, Sasuke screamed, "I'm gonna cum!!!"
At that moment, Sasuke came inside Naruto and Naruto once again came on him and Sasuke.
"I love you, Naru..."
"I-I love you too, Sasu~"
They fell asleep while still connected.

END OF LEMON!

The next morning, Naruto woke up early. He tried to stand, only to realise he was still connected. He painfully removed Sasuke's soldier from his ass and went for a bath to clear the dripping semen from his ass and thighs. When he entered his room again, he saw a naked Sasuke on his bed.
"Today's finally the day, huh.." Sasuke said.
"Yes."
"We'll be together from now on?"
"Forever"
Sasuke and Naruto kissed.

A few hours later, Naruto, Sasuke, Rin, Uro, Kagami, fox Minato and Kushina, Itachi, Anko, Kakashi, Iruka, Ibiki, Mikoto, Fugaku, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, the Sannin, and the Hokage stood on top of the building as all the villagers were gathered. Naruto and Sasuke remained hidden.
Sarutobi cleared his throat, "AHEM~ Today, I have brought everyone here to say this: I AM SOOO SICK OF YOU ALL! You guys are disgusting and worse than trash! Don't believe me? Well then, hear it from the people you called your 'saviours'"
The 2 foxes stood on the railings and transformed into Minato and Kushina. Cheers were erupted till Minato began to talk, "SILENCE. I agree with Sarutobi completed. You guys couldn't even do my last wish! I asked only for you to treat my son as a normal human being, BUT YOU TREATED HIM WORSE THAN TRASH!!!! Here this and hear me now, NARUTO UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE IS THE SON OF MINE AND KUSHINA UZUMAKI!!!"
The villagers and council members, and ninjas, refused to believe it saying it was fake.

Naruto and Sasuke stepped out of the shadows. A moment of silence passed by as they saw the resemblance of the father and son. Some still refused to believe it.
"ENOUGH!-" Naruto said "- I have had enough of this bullshit! I have come here for one reason only, revenge. I will say it now itself. To those who helped me and cared for me, join me and my family. We are building a new village, HIKARIGAKURE (Village hidden in the Light), where all are accepted. Those who are the first to join are those behind me. Those who wish to join and have never hurt me in any way can. We will be better than you can ever be Konoha! Konoha will fall and loose its allies!!!"
Gaara stepped up and said, "The first ally you loose will be ours, Suna!"

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other and said in synch "THE DAWN OF HIKARIGAKURE BEGINS!!!!"

And..... done. I have some fresh plans for this story😄
Hope you enjoyed the lemon😜 (Naughty pups!)
Well, this is gonna lead to sooo many possibilities.
Comment about your theories, ideas and etc.
What do you think of Hikarigakure?
Ja nee~
Also,  I'm BACK!🎉🎉