Chapter 17

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

~~~Konoha Village~~~
Ino's POV
I heard from Sai that operation Make-Naruto-Comfy-Here-So-He-Can-Rely-On-Us-More started. Apparently they (Team 7) spent the whole day hanging out. Sai came to my place around 6:30pm and told me everything about it. Apparently, they decided to do a prank and painted the Hokage's office pink! Sai showed me pictures of their art work and it was fabulous! Orochimaru-sama was in on it and made sure the Hokage was out when they did it. Around 5pm, everyone (even me) heard a voice, who I now presume as Hokage-sama's, screamed "GOD DAMN IT!! TEAM 7!!"
I knew they did something but was definitely NOT expecting this! It's just too hilarious😂😂😂😂!!!!
Sai left around 10 minutes ago and it's now 10:43pm. I decided to rest and wonder what will happen tomorrow.......

~~~The next day~~~
Still Ino's POV
I finished getting ready so I headed out. I went inside this Dango place since Sai and I decided to have breakfast here. I saw Sai and I approached the table. We chatted about stuff and finished our breakfasts. Everyone in Konoha 12 and teachers agreed that we won't go for any long missions for this month. We want to spend time with Naruto. I have to meet my team around the same time as Sai does so we decided to hang out till then.

We walked through the village and spotted Sasuke and Naruto. KYAAAA!!! THEY LOOK SOOO GOOD TOGETHER!!!! We approached them till we heard the villagers say,
'When will this demon leave'
'Let's kill it'
'How dare it come back'
'Demon'
'Monster'
'Murdered'

I was about to give them a piece of my mind and send them to Ibiki-san and Anko-san when I felt 2 murderous vibes coming from behind me. I smirked, this'll be fun. Those 2 won't show any mercy and are allowed to hurt them if they insult Naruto. Hokage and Sannins orders.
I felt 2 more at my side and saw the 2 foxes that are Naruto's..... summons?
Well, to everyone who disrespected Naruto, good luck! They won't have any mercy on you.

Tenten's POV
Neji and I decided to go out for a while since we don't have a meeting with the team. We were walking around together, holding hands (KYAAAA!!!), and searching for Naruto.
We spotted him, and it looks like Sai and Ino spotted him too, with Sasuke.
IF Sasuke hurts Naruto, I swear that Neji will hit his chakra points and I'll skin him alive. Then I'll put his flesh in the ocean and his skinless-body will be incinerated by the hottest flames.

We were about to head towards them, till we heard those things say. I saw Ino gonna give them a piece of my mind till she saw us, with VERY murderous auras. I felt 2 more and looked at the directions. I saw the 2 foxes, Naruto's...... summons?
Well, it didn't matter.

I approached one of them and said, "Excuse me but what did you saw about him?"
He said, "I called it a demon!" He looked at me and paled when he realised who I am. Neji came up to me and said, "Mind saying that again?"
"P-P-Please d-do n-n-n-not-t h-hurt m-m-me!" He said/ begged. It only fell to deaf ears. I punched him in the stomach and he immediately blanked out. Everyone was staring at us, till one of the foxes attacked them by biting them in the leg. The other fox did the same and Neji, Ino and Sai started their own battle. By the end of it, I sensed Anko approaching. She reached and asked my why there are soo many people on the floor and so Neji explained the whole thing. She nodded and took them all away to Ibiki.

I looked at the young couple and they were starring at me. "W-Why?" Naruto blurred out. We all laughed and he just pouted. I said, "It's because we all care for you and will not stand people saying bad things about you!"
He smiled and hugged us all. Sasuke smiled too.

We had fun till we had to go our separate ways. Sai said he'll be dropping Ino first and they headed out. The foxes just disappeared, probably went back home. Neji and I headed to our meeting.

Naruto's POV
I keep thinking about the k-kiss yesterday. I know I've had strange feelings towards Sasuke, but I never understood what it was.... till yesterday. I realised that it was Love. I, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze am in love with Sasuke Uchiha. I couldn't take it anymore so I asked Sasuke, "Sasuke, w-what was that k-kiss about yesterday?"
"You don't realise it?"
"N-no..."
"It means I love you Naruto. I am sorry for what I did in the past, but it wasn't intentional, I promise!!"
"D-does this mean we're d-dating?"
"I-if you want to.... only if you l-love me too..."
I jumped on him and hugged him and said, "I want to! I love you too, Sasuke!!"

DONE!!
Let's just say the part of Minato and Kushina having their revenge is definitely NOT over.
Well then.... it's time to go!
See ya soon!
Ja nee!

CUTE SAI AND INO PHOTOS THST ARE NOT MINE JUTSU!!!