Chapter 5

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

~~~As they were running towards Naruto's house~~~
Sasuke goes towards his brother, Itachi. He then says, "Itachi-nii, why does Sakura's mom say that Naruto is a demon?"
Itachi sighs, "She isn't the only one. Almost the whole village believes he is a demon, which he is NOT!!! Honestly they can't see the difference between a kunai and a scroll! Although, why that is I cannot tell because it is a SS-Class secret!"
Sasuke understood but still wonders why. Little did they know that Shikamaru heard everything. He looked in thought for a few minutes then muttered, "I understand know. What a troublesome situation..."

Shikamaru goes up to The third Hokage. "Hokage, its troublesome but I have a theory I would like for you to confirm truthfully."
"Very well."
"Naruto is the jinchūriki of the 9 Tail Fox, isn't he?"
Sarutobi's eyes widened, "Yes.... but how did you know?!"
"The older generation treat him badly. I have heard them whisper demon and monster. However my generation doesn't know why, but since their parents hate him, the children hates him too. Mine don't hate him though, neither does Choji's or Ino's since I have met them. For confirmation, Sakura hates Naruto because her parents hates him calling him a demon. The recent demon that came here was the 9-tail fox. They say he was killed, but tailed beasts cannot die. They are sealed inside a human. I know that much. I just pieced it together. Demon, Nine-Tail Fox, hatred and fear pointed at Naruto."
"As expected from a Nara. But, unless Naruto wants to, don't tell anyone!"
"It's too troublesome to."

The 3 Sannin were very worried. It's like they have a bad feeling. (They are soo right!) as the entered the forest of death, every animal they came across glared at them and some growled. This did not go unnoticed, it was soo obvious that even Sakura realised it! They reached his house and everyone stared at it. It was huge!!
Orochi then said, "We helped him build this house, to keep him safe from the villagers. We don't mind Sakura being here because there is a seal here only we know how to properly deactivate and the animals here protect Naruto no matter the cost!"
Sakura smirked and said, "Of course he would live here! I bet no one wanted him since he's a demon and so he moved here. He has no family, what a loser!"
The Hokage had enough of her. He went towards her and smacked her harder than Sasuke. "You ungrateful miserable child! I will personally make sure you get a suitable punishment! This is your teammate who always tries his best to protect you!!"
Everyone glared at Sakura, along with the animals who heard her, and so she finally decided to keep her b****y mouth shut!! (Praise the lord!!!)

After Tsunade unlocked the seal, they all entered. They saw an empty dark living room with a note. They read the note and everyone except Sakura fell to their knees and cried! Even the Uchihas did!!! Sakura stood there and smirked. Ino saw this and used a jutsu that was able to read what Sakura was thinking. This is what she heard, "So the demon finally left! Everyone will be soo much more happy!! He won't get in the way of Sasuke and I. I just hope that wherever he goes, he just drops dead and dies!!"
After hearing this, Ino got up and released all her KI and BL towards Sakura as she hit her screaming, "YOU B****!!" Everyone looked up surprised. The Hokage understood what happened, so did Shikamaru, and they both asked, "What was she thinking?"
"She said she was glad Naruto left since everyone will be happy and that he won't get in the way of Sasuke and her! She also said she hoped NARUTO WOULD DROP DEAD AND DIE!!!!" Everyone looked at Sakura with disgust!
Kakashi spoke, "Did you forget what I said? Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their teammates are worse than scum!! You, Sakura Haruno, are worse than scum!! I will NOT teach you anymore!"
Sakura looks at her now former sensei, "Are you serious?! Can't you see you're being brainwashed by that demon!!"
Itachi's turn, "He cannot brainwash me or anyone. He has done nothing of that sorts!! You want to see a demon, then I'll show you one! You will be going to Anko and Ibiki, they will show you the true meaning of a demon. Say that he is a demon one more time, everyone here will be more than happy to kill you!!!"
The Hokage nodded his head and told Anko to take her away, since this was the best punishment for her. Everyone there agreed!

Sakura shut up as Anko took her to head towards the Torture and Interrogation Chamber. Even if Naruto did not know it,  Ibiki has always cared from him. He helped him from afar.

Sasuke cried and cried. His brother thought it would be best if he stays with Sasuke here since the animals don't hate as much as they hate the  genin. Hokage agreed and Kakashi and the 3 sannin decided to stay here too. They all, except Sakura, had one thing in mind:- Naruto, wherever you are, I hope you're happy. We hope to see you soon and treat you properly this time!

What do you guys think?! Don't worry, Kushina and Minato will be waking up VERY soon! Chapter 6 is coming soon! Hope you enjoyed~~~