Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter 26

Sherlock's POV

I groaned impatiently and rolled over yet again, so I faced John. 'Fuck it,' I thought to myself, poking his face. "John. John," I whispered. 

"Ugh, what?" He mumbled groggily. 

"I'm bored."

John groaned and rolled over to look at the alarm clock. "Sherlock, it's one thirty in the morning! What do you mean you're bored? Why aren't you asleep?"

I shrugged as I got up and perched on the edge of the bed, looking down at John who was falling asleep again. "Hey!" I poked his face again. 

In the blink of an eye, John had my whole hand in his, and pulled me down beside him angrily. "Don't do that when I am tired."

"But I'm bored." 

"Go to sleep."

John gently pulled me back down beside him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried not to fidget, but I couldn't do it. I was wide awake. "BORED!" I shouted, making John jump, falling out of the bed with me on top of him. 

"Sherlock!" John growled, but he was chuckling slightly. 

"SHUT UP IN THERE!"  Mark Peters, the boy from the room next to us shouted, banging on the wall. 

"Hey, fuck you, mate!" I shouted back. 

"Sherlock," John whispered with a laugh. "Be quiet."

I still lay on top of John, my back against his chest. 

"Am I the only one getting a sense of deja-vu?" John whispered. 

"No, I am too." I wriggled around so I faced John and I pinned him down. "Are you awake now?"

"Oh yes, very much so."

"Good,"  I chuckled. "Oh, I seem to recall you telling me you were going to kill me?"

John smiled beneath me, his face lit up in the moonlight, he looked eerily more beautiful than usual. He moved his hands up into my curls and pulled me down onto him, pressing his lips against mine. Our lips moved in synchronisation, slow and beautiful. I moved slightly so my legs were either side of John's waist, and my elbows were on the ground either side of his head, keeping me from falling on him completely. 

John's hands fingered the waistband on my boxers, and he began to pull them down, continuing to kiss me, his tongue fighting mine for dominance. My boxer shorts came down to my ankles, and I struggled out of them. 

"Can we move?" John asked as we pulled away for breath.Of course the hard ground was hurting his back. 

"Of course." I got up and lifted John up effortlessly, pulling him up, wrapping his legs around my waist. I walked backwards into a wall, and continued kissing John. My lips moved from his lips to his neck and I placed light kisses across his sensitive skin. 

"Sherlock," John moaned. "We can't do this in here. People will hear and talk."

I grinned. "I know the perfect place."

I put my boxers back on and led John out of our room. We walked along the silent corridors hand in hand, the sounds of our bare feet making a loud echoing noise along the halls. We went over into the teachers block, and John tugged on my arm. The teachers had their own individual house type things because apparently they need "privacy". They were all grouped in one large area, and I knew this particular house was vacant; I had driven the teacher out of the school a month earlier with my constant blunt comments. 

"Sherlock," he hissed. 

"What?" I smirked. 

"We aren't supposed to be over here!" He whisper shouted at me. 

"I know. Makes this hot, don't you think?"

"How are we getting in?"

I stood on my tip toes and ran my hand along the top of the door frame, my fingers meeting the cold feel of the key. I turned to John, key in hand, and raised my eyebrows at him with a triumphant look on my face. "See?"

I opened the door to the teacher room and turned on the light. It was a huge, luxurious room, with its own dining room, kitchen, and a bedroom came off to the side through a door, with an en-suite included. 

We stepped in and I locked the door behind us. "Go into the bedroom and close the curtains," I told John. He sighed and nodded, doing as I said. 

"Done," he called out to me, so I turned off the light and navigated myself to the bedroom. 

John sat on the edge of the bed awkwardly and looked up at me. I smirked and turned off the light in there too, going over to John, pushing him down on the bed. I moved my lips to John's neck, straddling him. I kissed his neck softly, and he moaned, wrapping his legs around my waist. 

"You know," he breathed, grabbing my curls, "When we agreed to go somewhere else, this most certainly was not what I had in mind."

I chuckled against his skin. "Well you know I like to be dramatic," my eyes met John's and I winked at him. 

"We're terrible."

"We're terrible and you love it."

"You're right," John chuckled deeply, "I do."

I moved my long fingers over John's skin, making him shudder with pleasure. It was all quiet, nothing but the sound of crickets chirping outside and our heavy breathing. 

I moved my lips back to John's, his tongue meeting mine. Our lips moved in synchronisation, slow and sweet, and I pulled him closer to me, as his hands travelled over my body. 

John tightened his legs around my waist, turning me on beyond belief. Our boxers came off, and in one swift movement, I was on my back with John on top of me. He smirked down at me, and his eyes were lustful as he looked me over. "Your turn tonight, baby."

I chuckled and pulled John down onto me, bringing his lips to mine hungrily. I bit down on his bottom lip softly and nibbling, making John groan. 

"Are you ready?" He asked me, smirking down at me.

(A/N- Hate allowed. Sorry I haven't updated in ages, I have a stupid bloody history internal due Friday. I'm not worried anymore, even though it's unlikely I'll finish/pass, but there's no point in worrying because if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. Anyway, smut next chapter, please comment/vote/share/follow if you like it. I know it's not the best, but yeah! Anyway, farewell for now my lovelies! 

-CH xx)