Chapter Forty Nine

Chapter 49

John's POV

I woke up in Sherlock's protective embrace. I smiled as I felt his chest pressed against my back. He began to heavily breathe playfully, knowing I hated it, and I slapped his hand gently. 

"Don't." 

"Sorry," he replied almost sheepishly. 

"Well, today's the big day."

"What 'big day'?" Sherlock asked. 

"Graduation! Our last day at this school!"

Sherlock sighed behind me. 

"Hey," I wriggled around to face him. "You alright?"

Sherlock nodded and kissed me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Shall we get up and have a last walk around?"

I smiled and got up, holding my hand out to Sherlock in agreement. He smiled and got up. I couldn't help but lower my gaze to his manhood, and bit my lip. "See something you like?" Sherlock asked me, the amusement clear in his voice. 

"Plenty," I replied, lifting my head to kiss Sherlock. 

He smiled and kissed me back gently, before pulling away. We got dressed and then left our room. We walked along the corridors, seeing the grand paintings along the walls, the wooden floors beneath our feet. 

Out the window, overlooking the field, we could see the rugby field where younger students were playing freely. I smiled softly as I watched them. Time had flown by so quickly, it almost made me feel nauseous. Honestly, I was beginning to worry about what it'd be like once we left the school. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind, and continued around the dorm room block. We went over to the school side, walking past our old classrooms, more than one of them we had shagged in, and then came to Mycroft's office. 

"So many memories in this one room," I thought, my mind landing specifically on the memory of Sherlock and I walking in on Mycroft and Greg snogging on the desk. 

Sherlock shook his head. "As much as I hate to say it, I think I'm going to miss this place."

"Me too," I said sadly. "What's the time?"

Sherlock looked at his watch. "Twelve. We slept in."

"And we have to be at the auditorium at twelve thirty," I sighed. 

When we got to the auditorium, we had to run through rehearsals, since Sherlock had to deliver a long speech, probably because he was getting payback on Sherlock for the umbrella incident. 

Sherlock came over to me once he had run through rehearsals -Mycroft and Sherlock were continually bickering- and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, ignoring the looks of the others. 

"You ready for this?" Sherlock asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Ten minutes later, the graduation was underway. It was tedious, to say the least. Lots of cheering, clapping, and tears, really all you can expect, until it was Sherlock's turn. 

"Hello, everyone," Sherlock began, looking around. As usual, he was calm and composed, and he had everyone's eyes on him. "I'm Sherlock Holmes, though I'm sure you all know that. Anyway, I suppose now is the time when I say something good about the school. I'm supposed to say I enjoyed myself, learned a lot, a whatever else, but honestly, I learned nothing I didn't already know."

Suddenly, a picture showed up behind Sherlock. It was of the two of us kissing. A collective gasp sounded around the room, and angrily, I turned in my seat to see Mycroft leaning against the back wall, smirking smugly. That cock.