Chapter 1 [NEW!]

Acknowledgements: Great cover was created by XxKingdomOfLovexX

 Notes from the Author: THIS IS NEW! So if you have already read chapter one...read again! TOTALLY different! Rewrote all of it from scratch...enjoy ^.^

I warn you, my grammar is bad to start. What you are reading is what I have rewrote. So, if you do not like some chapters from the middle because of grammar, let me know! But my writing in chapter one and 10 and on is what level I write at now.

If it feels too religious somehow or too scripted, move ahead. Say chapter 12. Like I said I'm getting better at this so at least try the latest chapter and if you still not happy, then this isn't the book for you.  :)

This is a 1st person story about Moses, Ramses, the Israelites, and the Egyptians, from Exodus 3 to Exodus 14 mainly through the eyes of Moses and Ramses.

From where Moses talks to God at the burning bush, to the ten plagues of Egypt, to the death of the Egyptians as the Red Sea fell upon them at God's command.

At this time in his life, Moses is 80 so I picture him as being: around 5'10" (that was tall for back then,) rugged, around 140 pounds, built, middle eastern skin, with a long white beard, with a few specs of grey still left in it. And of course a stuttering mouth, same as in the Bible. Mainly stutters when he is afraid or nervous or excited...but anger seems to let him speak properly.

Now as for the Pharaoh at that time...no one is sure WHO he is. I will say in the book it was Ramses II, because that's the most popular view.

Now what he would have looked like....my minds eye says this is what he looked like: late 80's 5'11", 160 pounds, tan skin but not as dark as the Israelites, a black beard worn the way the Egyptian kings wore them, and mildly built.

Aaron was 83 years old back then, so I picture him: 5'9", again rugged and middle eastern type of skin, for that was their life style, about 130 pounds, thin but strong, and even longer white beard than Moses, with all of the grey out of it completely.

 Now I can not and will not guarantee this is 100% accurate in anyway what so ever. However, I did my research about the plagues, the burning bush, the read sea, local customs, Egyptian gods, and their ages and what they looked like through many sources including, of course, the Bible.

What I write is how I, personally, feel it must have been and felt like to them. This is based off of the Bible so I do take some creative liberties. Though if the Bible says this happened of such then it happens here. I just fill in all spaces that weren't really needed, but makes the story more fun and personal. 

 This chapter is based off of Exodus 3

 ___________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter one

"Spots, move." I ordered to the lamb, giving it a slight whack with my staff on its rear. Obviously annoyed but unhurt, it shot forward. Love these animals. So soft and tasty, but sometimes they were a little rebellious. The imperfect lamb, full of black spots, shot forward and into the rest of the pack.

I herded the flock of sheep to the left, around a bolder. I heard the joyful sounds of the sheep as they saw green grass. They ran over there and started to eat as if they were starving. I slowly walked walked over and sat down on a smaller bolder. I rolled my head from side to side, hearing the crackling of my old bones complaining. 

I looked up to the mountain near us. Horeb, the mountain of God. I craned my neck up, looking at it.

"It is a grand mountain, isn't it?" I asked the sheep. They looked at me like they understood and one of the sheep baa'ed at me. "I'm glad you agree."