chapter 15

( sorry i didnt have time to write cause im busy with school so i have time now )

SERENA 'S  POV 

When we got back to the Lynches house I ran and i found Riker in the living room playing video games with Ross and Rocky! Me and Mitchie started giggling and smiling. " oh hey guys. " riker said smiling at me  "hey riker! " I said smiling back and me and Mitchie went and sat on the other side of the couch watching them play. " hey Michie can u get me a drink in the kitchen? " Ross asked Mitchie and she giggled and said " okay I'll be right back " she got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. I smiled at Rikers smile as he was playing. I wonder where Rydel is? " Riker where is Rydel? " I asked him " oh i think shes at the mall with our mom. " " oh ok, thanks. " i decided to call her " hello? " I heard Rydel's voice made me smile. " hey its Serena! where are you? " i asked her " oh just with my mom at the mall. wanna come? " she asked me " um, sure I'll go ask Mitchie if she wants to come. ill text you when we are on our way. " " okay see u soon. " we hung up and then i went into the kitchen and i asked " hey Mitchie Rydel is at the mall with Stormie she asked me if we wanna come? " " oh okay! we can go get madi pedi's! omg " we both laughed and we told the guys that we were ging to meet Rydel and their mom at the mall. And Mitchie gave the drink to Ross and I gave Riker a kiss and Mitchie also gave Ross a kiss! We both went into my car and then I texted Rydel that we were coming . We drove to the mall and we met them at the food court. 

MITCHIE'S POV

We were so excited! " so what should we go first? " I asked them " how about Forever21? " Rydel asked " okay " so we told her mom that we would meet her somewher once we were done shopping. we headed towards Forever21 and inside there we SO much clothes! I saw Serena run towards the dresses and assesories. She loves Girly stuff haha! I went towards the jeans and cute skirts and tanktops . i saw this tanktop wth a cute design on it with a little of sparkles and ripped jeans like i like it. I grabed both of them and ran to Serena, " look Serena dont you like this outfit? ' I held it up so She could see. " i like it! how about this one? " she asked holding up a pink and sparkly dress with a cute bow in the front. " wow! i love it! " we paid for the stuff and we walked to Aldo Accessories.

i saw this necklace with a heart lock with a key attachd to it and i grabed it off the shelf. "i like this necklace! " i showed Rydel and Serena " i like this one, " she held up a necklace with a sparkly heart! she JUST loves sparkly things! haha " i like it too, you should get it. " i smiled at her " okay! and we both saw Rydel hold up a.. hello kitty necklace! omg she loves hello kitty! " omg rydel u should totally get that! " Me and Serena said at once and smled " sure, we should get going home now, " then we paid and we met up with Stormie and went back home. As we got back home it was dinner time, Mark made Chicken and vedgetables. mmm lol 

~ who likes my chapter? vote,and tell your friends,thanks 

~ mimiandash100