chapter 20 night before high school

( ps Mitchie and Serena are 19 and 20 just pretend thier in grade 12 ok? lol and Ross is 19 and riker is 21 and rydel is 20 too i know i changed their ages a bit but it has to go with my story lol and they live with the lynch's now. )/// 

SUNDAY NIGHT'

Serena's pov

" omg omg tomorrow we start grade 12!!!" I scream sadly Thinking about leaving my Rikey for everyday.. 

" awe I know I dont want to go either.. " My sister says and side hugs me Then Ross and RIker comes up to us witj happy grins on their faces " whats wrong baby? " RIkers smile turned to a frown.. " w-we s-s-start schhol -t-tomorrow .. " I stutter and then I kinda start crying and I jump into Rikers arms Not wanting him to let go.. " its ok Serena your gonna be back home every day after school.. I promise " He tries to calm me down It calms me down a little bit.I see Ross and Mitchie Hugging eachother. Mitchie isnt really emotional like I am.. thats why she isnt crying.. 

Then all of a sudden Rydel came aroud the corner and said " hey girlies...I heard your going back to school so I have to take you both back to school shopping! for clothes obviously! " SHe giggles " ok delly " Me and Mitchie say at the same time " have fun! " Riker says and smiles then he kisses my cheek then ross does the same.. 

A couple hours Me, Mitchie and Rydel have Tons of bags in our hands

" well its getting late you two must get to bed early if you want to go to school tomorrow.. " she smiles " but we dont want to.." we both whine " oh stop that yes you doo.. " she laughs as we head back to the lynch's house. 

( hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter...!!!)