chapter 24

this is the last and final chapter.... i know its sad but like I said there will be a sequel.and Lauren went home now so yup 

Rydel's POV

I still can't believe Me and Elington are a couple now but I'm so scared of what Riker will say about it.Me and Ell went down stairs then Ell interuppted the others and said " um Me and Rydel has an announcement to make" Ell said nervously " ok what is it Ell?" Serena asked and the others nodded in agreement, here we go... " Me and Rydel are uh.... d-dating...." Ell confessed " you two are WHAAT?!" Riker screamed " hey RIker its ok I love him " I stood up for Ell. " Ellington you better treat her like a Princess because she is My Little sister you know and you know what I'll do to you if you don't right?" RIker sured Ellington " Yes I do and I will do treat her like a princess " Ell smiled at me as I blushed " awe omg we totally Ship Rydellington!" Mitchie and Serena screamed and gave me a hug. I hugged back. 

" so what are we watching?" I asked cheery as Always " Um i think its between Aladin or School Gryls.." Riker answered me as I gasped " OMG I was in School Gryls! We have to watch it! " I screamed as Serena also said " OMG I want to see Delly in a movie! " "me too!" Mitchie agreed as everyone finally agreed with auguring about it for 20 minutes.

" Oh here I'm coming up..." I added into near the middle of the movie. " Look here I am dancing at the studio by myself" I pointed to myself " you look sexy dancing baby" Ell smirked as I blushed " ELl shhh.." RIker gave him a glare I dont know what it was about but whatever "wow Delly your a good dancer!" Mitchie said " thanks Mitchie " I'm a really bad dancer and maybe you could show me someday.." Mitchie added " of course I will." I told her.

Serena's POV

During the movie I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at who it was, It was from Lauren.. 

Lauren- Hey 

Serena- Hey Laur we're going to watch school gryls so ill text you later

Lauren- ok! ttyl 

At the end of the movie I nudged RIker " hey I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed in your and Rocky's room in your bed so if you guys want to watch another its ok but im going to bed now." I got upand gave my sister a kiss and RIker a smile and a kiss too. 

I went upstairs, and Called Lauren. " hello?" She answered " helloooo..." I sang into the phone. " hey Serena. " She said " hey whats up?" "nothing really  " " that sounds fun " I laugh " totally." She says back " Well I gotta go to bed before RIker comes and finds out I'm not really sleeping. ahah goodnight lauren " I say yawning" okay goodnight bestie! " We both hang up.

(THERES THE LAST CHAPTER! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST STORY I WROTE A VERY LONG TIME AND I JUST KEPT WRITING AND NOW I'M STARTING TO WRITE A SEQUEL! YAY! )