Exposed Secrets

Emma's POV

All I could think about all day was why Ruby would be upset with me, or if it really was me after all. That grin I spotted plastered on Regina's face leaves me desperate for answers. Luckily, I have lunch in about twenty seconds, and as soon as I reach the cafeteria, I'm going to barge over to Regina's table. And I'll keep pushing her until I get the answers I need.

As soon as the bell rang, I bounced out of my seat, leaving marks on my legs from the pressure.

The second I took my seat at the table Regina and I used to sit at, she raised her bottom off of the chair in an attempt to get away. Before she could even try to get away with that, I forcefully pushed her back down into her chair.

"I've got questions, and you've got answers. Can you conclude what shall happen, or do you need me to explain it to that dumb meat brain of yours," I shouted. "Now spill!"

She rolled her eyes. "I don't understand. I've got nothing to hide."

"Tell me or you'll end up in the hospital soon. Remember, I have a fist, and I recall you still have a nose. You saw what I did to Will. Do you really want to be next?" I threatened as I clenched my fist.

"Okay, fine," she responded. "Ruby and Dorothy started dating not too long ago, and, well, since you're the biggest mistake life has ever created, you caused them to break up. Ruby's devestated, and I honestly can't believe you would do that to her."

I do know that I've done many terrible things to everyone yesterday, but I don't see how that could have affected Ruby's relationship with Dorothy in anyway. Something fishy is going on, and it isn't just the fish sandwiches that are being served for lunch.

"What could I have done to Ruby that's affected her relationship? I haven't talked to her in about three days, and there was nothing wrong before."

"These might just be rumors, but everyone's been saying that you've been telling Dorothy terrible things about Ruby. I don't have any evidence, so I can't justify it, but thats's just what I heard."

"I don't even talk to Dorothy. How's that even possible?" I protested. She shrugged, but it didn't seem like an innocent one. "You're hiding something from me, aren't you?"

Her mouth said, "Why would I do that?" but her face said 'Uh oh.'

"You're hiding something from me," I repeated as I once again threatened her with my fist.

"Fine," she admitted. "I may have pulled a few strings, causing Ruby to think that you're the reason that the two of them have broken up."

"Why'd you do that to me?"

"Well, I may have been keeping a bit of a secret from you," she responded. I signaled for her to continue. "Will and I are-"

"You're what?" I cut her off, knowing what she was trying to say. Her words astounded me. My ex best friend and the guy who tried to kill me are dating? "Do you not remember what I told you that he did a month ago to Killian? And that he tried to kill me two days ago? And what the hell happened to Robin?"

"First of all, people change. Second, I honestly doubt my sweet and innocent Will would try to kill anyone. Third, Robin and I broke up right after he came back from his vacation, but that's not the point of this conversation."

That damn hypocrite. I remember her saying that Killian would never change. Now, she's saying that Will would, when he's the one who caused Killian to do those terrible things.

"Wait, so why would you cause all the Ruby drama just cause you're dating Will?" I asked.

"After seeing that you've caused Will to bleed immensely, I needed to get you back and destroy all of your happiness, if it is the last thing I do."

"After all I'm going through already?" I said tearing up, but quickly covering my mouth with my hand, regretting saying it.

"I doubt anything that's going on in your life is nearly as bad as what you've done to Will."

"He nearly killed me!" I defended. "And since when were you dating? Cause I don't think you'd be satisfied when you hear what else he did to me."

"We've been dating for about five days, why?"

"He only tried to kill me because I stopped him and Graham from hitting on me. Don't you see Regina? If it wasn't for me, he would've been cheating on you."

"No, Will would never-"

"You need proof? My mom set up a security camera in my living room, kitchen, and backyard a week ago, just in case we get robbed. I'll get that video on my phone and you'll see."

"Sure, I'd love to see your 'proof' but I don't really care for you at all. Bye!" She said a split second before the bell rang.

Killian's POV (For the first time in forever 😂)

As I marched back to class after lunch, I had encountered Regina, who just had to make some dirty comments.

"Aw, did your little girlfriend cause you a problem too?" She laughed, gesturing to the scar on my face.

"No. In fact, I did this to myself." This may have been a small lie, but it wasn't completely untrue.

"She probably caused you to do it. Her annoying voice by your side all day must really hurt."

At this, I finished the deed for Emma. I noticed her threatening to hurt Regina at lunch, but she unfortunately hadn't. Luckily, I'm here to fix that.

"Ow!" She screamed as she took a few steps backward, almost tripping on the stairs. It must have been a painful punch, but that just made it better. No one can say those terrible things about my Swan.

"Say one more terrible thing about Emma and you're going to be in a lot more pain!" I shouted.

"I'll take my chances," she responded as she paced away with a slight smirk, attempting not to get hurt twice within thirty seconds.