Unpleasant Encounter

A/N: Thank you guys so much for the support on my (currently unpublished) author's note! It means so much to me! And as a matter of fact, your support has motivated me to write! I think you guys need to give yourselves a round of applause lol. Enjoy this chapter! (Or will you? Dun Dun DUNNNNN)

Emma's POV

"Hi, Emma. I may have found a way for you to stay in Storybrooke," Killian said.

"It's about time," I joked.

"Sorry, your highness," he responded with an adorable laugh. "Anyways, are you gonna keep babbling on about how long it apparently has taken me to come up with a plan—which, as a matter of fact, has only taken me three days—or can I just explain the bloody thing?"

I shook my head, telling myself this guy is crazy. There was no way in hell he could've thought of anything that would actually work. However, it wouldn't hurt to try, cause I would do anything to stay here in Storybrooke.

"I'm listening," I replied.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe it would be easier for me to explain the plan in person. Meet me at the park, at the table we used to sit at for your lessons." He told me. "And I thought maybe we could talk and just go on walks while we're at it. It would be great exercise for you, since you haven't gotten your lazy butt off that couch for the past three days."

"Hey!" I jokingly yelled.

"What is it, your highness," he joked once again.

"You know what? Nevermind. It's not like you're wrong anyway," I responded. "I'll be there in five." I hung up, and immediately walked out the door.

"Where on Earth do you think you're going?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I'm going to Regina's house," I lied.

She sighed. "Go ahead, but you lying to my face to go see Killian won't change my decision."

As soon as I heard her words, I walked through the door, trying my best to avoid an argument. "Bye Mom."

"Wait, no, Emma! You come back right now! Emma!" She shouted, but I only shut the door in response.

I ran into my car and quickly drove off to the park. When I got there, I spotted Killian with a wide grin on his face.

"Look who's taken her first steps in the last seventy-two hours. How does it feel?" He asked jokingly.

Damn, this guy must be in quite a good mood to be making such a large amounts of jokes in a short period of time.

"Actually, I do feel quite dizzy, to be honest, but–" My mouth went wide open, and I couldn't blink, not when I saw him.

Killian's POV

"Swan? Hello? Are you okay? Earth to Emma," I said.

"It-it's-it's–" she seemed to barely let out.

"I don't understand what that bloody means!"

"Well, look who it is," Graham said as he approached us. "Emma Swan, and that thing."