Chapter 19

(If you have no idea what their saying in the music I advise to look up the English lyrics because the song is literally perfect for this chapter!!)

I looked at the time and realized, looking at my time table as well, it was time for lunch. I didn't know if I should be happy or banging my head on my desk in despair.

I wondered how I should act and more importantly, how others would act? I didn't know if I popular enough for other grades to notice me but I had to be prepared.

I stood up and made my ways throughout​ the horrifically twisty halls. I finally made eye contact with my oh so beautiful yellow locker and pressed my forehead against the cool surface.

I wondered if my old self was this crazy. I wondered if she was late to lunch I asked myself while sighs as the lunch ending bell rung.

My whole day was hell to be exact. I don't know where to go now but I managed to get through the day so far, I'll do it. Yeah, right, the stranger saved my butt.

There was no way I was going to survive the rest of highschool if I didn't get my memories back. I craned my neck and looked at the ceiling. I pondered- what if~

Would my life end up like this? A uselessly smart girl who didn't remember why she was even alive. I mean, I should've just died. Everything would be better.

I didn't know anyone, it was like moving to a new school but it was actually worst than that. I didn't know who I was. I am- I am-

See. I cannot even know myself without doubting what I WAS. I wished-

DAVE POV

Dear Girl Who Stole My Heart,

Sorry I am late. Sorry I was waited. Sorry I gave silence when you needed words. But I am here now. Take my hand, let's dance.

I won't ever let you go. I won't ever let you cry again. I know you don't remember but its fine. I love you no matter what.

I am yours and you're mine. Let's take a pen and sign our hearts together.

I promise I won't let you down. Baby, you're mine and you'll always be.

I cannot express how terribly I was hurt when you left, everything from your mind gone. I cannot believe that you are gone. You belong to me.

So, I won't ever let you leave me again.

DIRK POV

I let her down without even know it. I felt stupid. I felt as if I was a demon from hell. I hurt her, and it's my fault.

I've been over this millions of time but the guilt doesn't go away. I wished it would. I wished everything could go back to when I met her.

I could've been a better person to her but I guess not. I ruined everything and now she would never know how much I enjoyed being next to her.

I took joy in her smile. Her laugh but now she was leaving me again. I can't believe that she'd be moving. That is never see her again.

The government thought she needed to go to another state so she wouldn't put herself in the same position.

I told Dave but she didn't know. I didn't know how she would react when she found out.

YOUR POV

Now I was leaving a place I guessed I called home. I didn't know if they wanted me to suffer. It felt as if I did know them more than I wanted to back when I had Every memory.

I stated silently out the window. I had yet to read the letters the boys had given me but I didn't or ever plan to read them. Why should i?

------------

I decided to weirdly end off this series which one more chapter after this but there will be no more books.