New Book

It's been awhile since I posted. I'm getting too sidetracked lately with work and preparing for my trip on Saturday. I still have tags to do and more chapters to write, but I have some good things to be released this summer.
In celebration of Pride Month (which is almost halfway over, shame on me), I have started yet another book. A World Awakening is still ongoing, but this new book will be a top priority.
It is different from the other things I've written. This is my first book that is centered around the LGBT community and a lesbian couple. I've had this idea in mind for awhile, before I came out. I thought I wouldn't do anything with it and it would just sit in the back of my mind forever, but I've decided to make it a reality.
This new book is called Purple Streaks.
The plot is as followed:
Harley Reed, an adolescent who has recently moved away from home, returns to her dysfunctional family for the summer. In the chaos she finds herself in between her troubled siblings and her narcissistic mother, she meets a girl with an odd smile and purple streaks in her hair. Harley questions her sexuality and opens up an entire world of new chances and opportunities to make a life of her own when she develops feelings for Elizabeth, the girl with the purple streaks.

I am very excited to begin this project. I already have mind-blowing (well, at least to me) ideas for this book. It's something I'm very passionate about. It helps me deal with the loneliness of being stuck with a (wonderful) sexuality that your family would hate you for. It's therapeutic.
I want to start writing tonight before I go to sleep. Maybe I can publish the first chapter before I leave. I don't want it to be sappy or cliché. I don't believe in happy endings, nor do I believe that my characters need to be perfect. They are only human, and humans are imperfect. Humans are complex beings and I want to make sure that it shows.
I have no clue what this book will bring, but I hope it will bring peace and happiness to me and relief and comfort to others with the same struggles as Harley. I want to show through this book how badass it can be to be different. I want to show that we are human. The entire purpose of this is to bring more LGBT characters to life and to be something lesbians can relate to.
Purple Streaks will show love, hate, jealousy, desire, lust, frustration, confusion, loneliness, and pain.
Here is the pilot cover. It may change later.

I love the plot and I hope I can create a decent book with a decent message

I love the plot and I hope I can create a decent book with a decent message. Hopefully I can release it soon. I'm way too excited about this.
Happy Pride Month! 🌈🏳️‍🌈
~
I just finished Sense8 and, as of June 1st, it's been cancelled. I'm not okay right now.
~
Sierra 🌙