Supporting Forbidden Love

Recall:

Aries is the queen of vampires, her sister Gemini has came back from the human world. Gemini discovered blood to drink that isn't blood and told Aries some shocking news. She is married to a human named Fairiest. How will Aries take this?

"Are you serious?" Aries asked looking only on her sister, she didn't know how she should respond.

"I'm serious sister, I love him," she reminded her.

"Why?" she asked looking down at the human. She had emotions of being disgusted and worried. "Why would you fall for this human?"

"He isn't just a human, he is my soul mate, don't look down on him," she sneered this time but then calmed down.

"You have lost it, the human world has made you go crazy. Yes that's it, there is no way you can love a mortal," her sister went into denial of this. How could she believe that anyone that smart as Gemini would ever fall in love with a human? They're weak, and they're filthy disgusting creatures.

"No sister you're in denial. What ever you say won't change my opinion. All I want you to do is support me, if you can't then-"

"It's all your fault isn't it?" She looked directly at Fairest who sat silent this whole time. "How can you have married a coward like him? He has no back bone!"

"Sister!" Gemini yelled furiously at her sister.

"She's right," Fairest stood up. "I'm not afraid of you anymore. No matter what you do I will take it, because I love her!"

Aries looked angry at him and then jumped over the table and attacked him. She didn't want his blood this time she wanted to rip off his arms and his head. Gemini pushed her sister off of him, she held her sister, as her sister hissed loudly, showing all of her fangs to Fairest.

"Sister calm down!" Gemini yelled, Fairest stood the corner, he got scared for a moment but he tried to remained calm not trying to look like a coward like she called him out to be.

"I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill this motherfucker!" She yelled not able to hold herself back. Gemini is strong and won't let Aries touch him even if she was to die, she calmed down for a while.

"Wait till mom gets home Gemini!" She yelled and went back upstairs.

"Are you okay?" Gemini went over to him touching his forehead, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her nose.

"I'm okay. what about you?" He asked worried about her, she sighed and knew it would be likes this.

"She took it better than when I told her I was going to the human world," she smiled lightly at him. She touched his face gently not wanting to scratch his face.
"I love you more than anything, don't forget that, please."

"How can I forget that, you remind me every ten seconds," he smiled back, they look into each other and kissed each other. Gemini's lips are cold but slowly the heat of Fairest lips engulfed her. The guards looked at them sickly, they were against it much worst than Aries. They stayed quiet and guarded.

Aries looked at her bed, she stared down at her pillow, she ripped it up with her fangs and screamed into it. She was like a teenage girl when she was angry, dangerous and doesn't want to be messed with, she clawed the pillow up into shreds. She needed to calm down with a cold shower, she got her robe and went into the bathroom.

Hot showers she hated , the feeling of feeling alive was horrible for her. While her sister Gemini who'd rather be human than a vampire likes hot showers. But Aries likes the feeling of being cold, vampires are naturally cold, because of this when they come outside, the sun hits their particles and it hurts them and burns them. If she was going outside in the sunlight she would have to take a hot shower for at least an hour and a have to warm up her body. It will burn for at least five minutes but just throw cold water to turn the water warm.