Precautions

A storm is going to come, not now but soon, it's going to come and it's going to be crashing inside Aries world, harder than she thought. It's late afternoon and she's going to her last class, it's been about three weeks since she came to this school, she made enemies, and haven't found any details that can help her destroy the school. She wasn't worried about it, because, the harder the challenge is, the bigger the reward. And she's in it for the reward, she looked at her crown tattoo which reminded her of her goals, take back the crown which her sister Gemini stole from her. This made her determine, she covered it up with her sweater and went to class.

She opened the door and saw Ms. Hawk, she looked at her up and down, she's checking out her outfit. She gave her a smile but Aries didn't return it, she's still mad at her and she won't forget what that lady said to her. She was going to sit down but she blocked her way, there is some people in the class, Aries is surprising early to class.

"I'm glad your not wearing that heinous outfit, it really didn't show your curves, not one bit," Ms. Hawk smiled, but that wasn't a nice smile but a mocking smile, Aries sucked her teeth and sat down.

"I'm so glad you didn't wear those shoes- that was a heinous chose, it really made you look like you had duck feet- which you do," Aries mocked her back which made Ms. Hawk faced drop and she went back to the front of the class.

"You shouldn't mess with her," Farrah warned her but she ignored her warning. "She can make you get in trouble again, you don't know what she can do."

"Thanks for the warning but I don't give a crap," Aries crossed her arms and stared at Ms. Hawk who kept an eye on her. "If she wants to fight, we can fight."

"That sound like a bad idea," Farrah advise her opinion but that wasn't going to stop Aries. She's angry and the fact that Ms. Hawk said those words makes her more destructive than before. "Revenge or what not doesn't make someone feel better, it just makes things worst."

"Aren't you the little hypocrite," Aries looked at Farrah and thought about when Farrah dyed Mercy's hair on purpose. "You were plotting your little plot with that Mercy girl, don't advise me it's a bad idea when you're doing the same thing."

That shut Farrah up for a bit, she's right though and she should follow her opinion but she can't help it. Mercy stole Ian from her and wants to ruin her life, this is self defense for her and a little for her own amusement and entertainment. After this whole thing is done she can focus on being friends with Ian again and then plot the destruction of the school, which she have been delaying. Work first then fun but Farrah disagreed, she's having fun here, even though she made enemies, if she works on the plan, then she cant have fun here. She wanted at least a month or two to relax for once and not go to her evil sisters at home and not deal with the rest of the world. In this place, she's isn't Farrah the princess of the witches/warlock world and not useless. Here, she's Farrah, just Farrah, literally.

Farrah thought about what Luna said and she agreed that's the same she's doing. But when others does it, it feels wrong to her and she knows she shouldn't pry into her business but Luna already knew everything about her business. Something like a best friend would know, then Farrah had a idea and she couldn't help but to smile.

"You know how I have been telling you everything about my actions and behavior and stuff," Farrah started off saying, she didn't want to be too direct for Luna to get mad and snap at her for no reason.

"Yeah, you been telling me information about yourself that I don't care about, and I still don't," Aries kept her eyes on Ms. Hawk, who was taking attendance.

"Well, telling someone everything is kind of like a best friend, don't you think?" Farrah said slowly, she wanted Luna and her to be friends, and maybe be best friends.