The Royal Guards

Fairest looked at the nights sky, it has been about two hours since Gemini had left. He hate relying on anyone and now he was being clingy, he needed to change for her and for himself. He thought about what she had said before about the royal guards. Maybe he will talk to them if they don't try to kill him, they still are vampires. He didn't even know if the guards would even obey him while Gemini was out of sight. He got into bed, he decide not to think about this and go to sleep. He had two things on his mind, Gemini, and the guards as he slept. The next morning he felt depressed that Gemini was not awake and looking at him and telling him good morning as he got up. He got so used to the idea that she does this every morning that he said good morning to himself. It felt like his ray of sunshine wanted to leave him, he looked at the sun bitterly, it's beautiful like Gemini. It was only one night and only today as well, he try to relax himself. He didn't know what to do, he felt lost and misguided. He thought about what Gemini say about doing his duty as king, and he is determine to show her he can do this.

He went to his office with a fiery passion in his stomach, he looked at all the paperwork that usually Gemini did. His and gemini's office was too big to be a office, it was about the size of a living room. He touched the papers and looked down at them and begun to read out loud.

''Reconstruction of a store,'' he read. ''Complaints, compliments, death threats, more constructing.''
He look at all them. He felt anger at the people who dare to send him death threats. He called the guards who look like they didn't want to serve him but has to. ''All these letters, track them down and imprison the people who wrote them.''

The guards took the paper and left to where ever they go. Fairest felt in control, he was signing papers to either disapprove of the constructions and more or agree to them. He read each one, and send guards with every death threat. He wonder how many vampires has been put in jail for sending them this? He didn't care because he felt in charge, he has taken his duties as king now.
He felt tire by the time it was one, he looked at the clock, he still couldn't help but wanted to wait for Gemini but he couldn't. He need to give her space and give more time to himself.

Fairest stood up, he need something else to preoccupied his mind. He found his mind wandering off to Gemini every second and it hurt. This obsession need to stop, he is drowning in his own desires and love for her that he is hurting himself. He felt his heart clench and his stomach rolling, he wanted to hurl and escape. He left outside the office and some guards followed him, he didn't even know where he was going. He then decide and want to listen to Gemini suggestion after he ignore it. He didn't know much about her kind and if he is going to be their king he is going to have to learn. He felt sick again, and he thought to himself that this wont end well. He didn't know what they would do to him but he has this nasty stomach. He felt worried, he wish he could hold on to Gemini and put on that brave façade. Usually he didn't act like a coward in front of Gemini but when she is gone he knew better. He's a one man, a human and they're tougher and their is tons of them. He didn't even care if Capricorn was here, he wouldn't hurt him because he and Gemini are close. He would probably stop the guards from killing him, he didn't like thinking about this. He isn't want to look at their cold glare, their pale white faces. No one can be that white he thought to himself and almost laugh. They're even a race to say, they only have one color and if their was a black or Spanish man or whatever race and they got turn to a vampire they would turn pale as well. Fairest continued to walk as he dwell on this thought that seem to amuse him.

He turned around as an idea struck to him. He kept thinking about it but he finally wanted to go through with this. He looked at the guards and tried not to act like a scared human. Two years in this castle and he finally didn't cower when they glared at him but that didn't stop him from feeling uneasy about them. They seem to have gotten used to him because they don't show their fangs anymore just stand a distance and glare at him.