No Sherlocks Here

__________________________

Luna stomached growled, she was all alone in her dorm and she hadn't ate, not that she had too. She could of ignored it and it would probably come back in a couple months. She decided to eat though, she didn't know which was the cafeteria but it was good time to explore the school. She didn't even have lunch yet, but the cafeteria was open anytime though, the robots served. She climbed out of bed and put down her painting next to the wall, careful not to smudge against it, it was still wet. She opened the door and started to walk around the school.

She had thought about her plan to accompany her mind. She didn't found any blind spots yet and she didn't know how she was going to do it, but she promise she was. She looked around her and notice the students walking past her, she noticed she didn't make much interaction with any students. that was expected though, her anti social behavior didn't help.

It was a part of her, she couldn't help not liking others. She was set off easily and violent, it wasn't her fault, reasonably she would often blame ADHD. She laughed when she found it she had it as a kid, she was so mad she thought it was funny. Maybe she should go to the human world to buy pills she often thought but refused! She didn't want to be contaminated by the humans.

The Hallway looked different. She went the opposite way, they were colored purple and the tiles on the floor are black. The hallway had much more space this time, instead of the robots which were always in the hallway watching them. She only saw cameras, she watched their movements and which direction they went to. The cameras where obviously stuck to the wall, she thought if she hide in a corner maybe they wouldn't see her.

She made it her best effort to not be seen by the camera, she was trying camouflage with the wall. The cameras didn't come her direction, she notice she had found only one blind spot but that would be enough for her plan. she continued down the halls, finding more blind spots her way.

She only had found seven over thirty minutes, she needed to know the location. She couldn't build up a mental picture in her brain, her brain was scatter with thoughts because of ADHD. She decided she would come back and look over them all over again.

Walking towards the cafeteria, she had noticed she was lost. She kept going upstairs, downstairs and onto different floors. It was about ten minutes later when she saw a crowd of people going inside and she noticed it was the cafeteria. She walked inside, the cafeteria was huge, it looked more like a theaters where you watch debates, and operas.

The wall was painted all black, the tiles were orange- Gemini unusual choices. The tables were a white color and had covers over them, and the cafeteria ladies served in the front with tons of selections. Luna had always been the picky kind, she went towards the cafeteria ladies, trying not to cut in line. She wasn't feeling like waiting and she had a lot on her mind right now.

This boy, human, was in front of her, and he was only saying um, he didn't know what to chose. He just stared at the food, Luna impatient as it is tried to stay cool and calm. After five minutes of this she snapped.

"Can you hurry up?" she tried not to raise her voice. "Other people needs to eat."

"I'm actually holding a spot for someone," he admitted and flinched. One of his friends came over and to her surprise it's Malcolm. "I'm go out of line now, he is here already."

"So it was you?" Luna glared at Malcolm. "Your dumb friend was making dumb sounds because your dumb self wasn't here."

He looked back to see it's Luna. "You mad?" he kept a emotionless face. "I would like meal B."

The cafeteria ladies handed to him and point him towards the register. Luna looked to see how much the costs were, she wonder if she could get it on her student ID.