A Touch of Nature

Malcolm wasn't in his happy state of mind, not one bit. How could he when the queen on vampires is right there and yet he couldn't be able to kill her? He watched as she talked about her stupid sister which he met before and they tried to kill each other. Plus he had a damn tracker in his arm, how would that make you feel? His plan is ruined because of the stupid vampires and they can't be able to control themselves. All he had planned is over and he would need to start over again.

He felt a sense of anger piling up in his chest, he was back to square one and he had no idea what he was going to do. He couldn't do anything actually, with this tight of security is surprising to even let them breath. The queen talked about safety but that's not what bothered Malcolm . How could she at the end of the day? She betrayed her own sister, Malcolm was never a family type of guy. He hated when he lost his mother and wouldn't dare think to lose his brother or father, no matter how much they make him angry. They were family and after the queen talked about her sister during the speech, she talked with so much love and caring in her voice. Then about nighttime when the announcement was given she made it sounds like her sister is a criminal. Malcolm never cared about the legal system for vampires but it felt like she just contradict herself. Her tone was harsh, stern and unforgiving, something Malcolm never thought he would see on that Queen. He saint know her- he heard of her but she married a human even if it wasn't right. Now she seemed so cold like something have happen to her with those hours. Malcolm wanted to stop thinking about it, he didn't care and needed to stop comparing her to his family.

When they announce that the queen was going to come here, Malcolm was not happy. He have heard reports about the vampires behaviors and knew that they would get her attention and she would change the school completely and he was right. It was risky to even contact home anymore, he didn't bother, it made him feel relieve that he wouldn't have to hear Snow complain about him not talking to her.

But how much would the school change? His question kept coming back to him, he would wait till Monday until he found out. Malcolm strolled the empty hallways of the school, it was a Saturday and he felt restless. The only people who would be up would probably be the humans he thought to himself. That was good because he's sick of seeing all these vampires roaming the place. But he saw an usual shape down the hallway and he saw a girl sitting down on the floor pissed, Luna.

She looked like she's close to murder, and that's how Malcolm felt but it seem like this aura of hatred was escaping her and filling the air. She kept muttering things under her breath that Malcolm didn't understand. He came towards her.

"What are you doing?" he glared down at her, she looked up and saw it was him. Her eye flashed red then suddenly went back to blue, a smirk pop onto her face. It was not like those confident smirks she gives him but a murdering one.

"Human," she sniff the air and then paused. "Hmm, you don't smell like one? Or is my sense going funny, something is weird about you."

Malcolm took a step back and tried to act normal. Vampires can't smell werewolves they smell too much the same but vampires had a different smell. But vampires could smell humans something werewolves couldn't smell besides witches. Vampires as well couldn't smell witches but witches didn't have a sense of smell for both so it was well match that they were created this way.

"Your sense are retarded," he said in a cold harsh tone he usually use when he talked to her. "What else would I be? A vampire?"

A evil laughed escape her mouth like this hope thing was funny. Malcolm thought she had snap and had no idea why but didn't care. "True true," she nodded her head and started spinning around like a crazy drunk. "Vampires, humans, vampires, humans." She kept singing.

Then she stop and the smile fell off her face. "Human," she said with disgust. "All of them, all their fault, vampires... all their fault."

Malcolm looked at her, was she seriously even blaming her own race? She always treated like vampires were the best race in the world but here she is blaming the vampires as well as the humans. Something must have really rub her the wrong way and then the thought of the idea of what the vampires are doing came into his mind. Why would she be angered about something like that? Isn't that what she live for? Wanted?