Enter And Leave

Hello, you wonder why is the days going by so slow? Well I have to fill in every bodies pov. So to get everyone, I need to spend time on them and what happens to them and I have wasted a lot of time with Gemini and Fairest, I think they are probably the second easiest to write besides Aries. I have been having problems with Farrah because I try to diverse every ones personality and make them different but Farrah almost starting to remind me as Gemini but then I took a look in her character. Farrah likes to be acknowledge and front of attention basically, and reckless and so she is different from Gemini. But if you never saw her as Gemini then thanks. Rant over!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday

Farrah looked at her roommate Dorothy, for someone who has a cute name for a girl who should be working on a farm; this girl is not farm girl. Dorothy Sells, is a one and only city girl. her long chestnut hair, her big brown eyes and her make up. Farrah who is naturally jealous of pretty girls, looked at this girl in disbelief. She couldn't be a student here. She has to be a celebrity. The girl looked at Farrah outfit and smirk which made Farrah turned red and she looked away. Farrah, she is pretty and shouldn't feel intimidate by this human. Witches in where she live are beautiful creatures, they always were. The whole myth or legend or rumor whatever you call it with them being ugly is a big fat lie. Farrah is a princess and this girl, she is a human. No comparison.

''You must be my roommate,'' the girl spoke and her voice is loud and Farrah knew this girl is those girls who are popular and loud. ''Cómo estás?''

''What?'' Farrah looked at her confused. ''I don't speak whatever language you speak. I. Speak. English.''

Dorothy rolled her eyes. ''You don't speak Spanish, huh,'' she said and she shook her head in disbelief. ''Ni siquiera en este mundo que enseñan español. Muy estúpido.''

''Come again?'' Farrah raised her eyebrows. ''No Spanish for me, so can you translate that into English for me.''

Dorothy rolled her eyes once again and Farrah suddenly wished they got stuck there and she could near see again but then she thought that was too mean and took back her wish. ''I said not even in this world they teach Spanish. Very Stupid.''

Farrah shrugged. ''I'm Farrah by the way.''

Dorothy twitched her nose. ''Oh. I don't like that name, I'm going to call you Fairy,'' she said and then she took the top bed of the bunk beds. ''I don't do bottoms. Like what if you pee on the top and your nasty pee drips down on me? No no! So I call dips.''

Farrah knew already she didn't like this girl but she is going to play nice, if they are ever going to get along as roommates they must communicate. But, what irritate Farrah wasn't that this girl changed her name to fairy or the fact that she keeps speaking Spanish. Her problem with this girl is that she thinks she better and the way she looked at Farrah made her feel inferior but she is not going to give into this girl. Farrah has four sisters, she can keep up with this girl.

I have been fighting girls like you for years, she thought to herself as she look at the girl. The girl already putting another shade of make up look down at Farrah.

''Crap. My name,'' the girl said suddenly remember. ''Do not call me Dora or I will pluck out all your eyelashes. My name is Dorothy Sells and I am not for sell. Eso es correcto.''

Farrah clapped her hands together which startled Dorothy and she dropped her make up brush. ''Dorothy is it?'' she repeated. ''Well I don't like to be called Fairy and my name is Farrah and I love my name.''

Dorothy snorted. ''And why would you like a name like that?'' she said with curt. ''Fairy is much curter.''

''You don't like to be called Dora and I don't like to be called Fairy,'' Farrah said. ''I think it's only fair if we call each other by our first names.''