Haunting words

I don't know how well the grammar is in this one. I was like reviewing the grammar for a long period of time. I think it came out pretty well, enjoy reading.

___________________________

Aries looked out the window, she had watched the sun rise. School started at eleven thirty for vampires to get their rest and ended at five thirty. Of course teachers taught math and English etc, but they still had to learn the human's history and vampire's history. The human's history were a lot longer since their diverse races with color. While vampires knew their race, and only differ if it was about humans or werewolves. Things like that. It's a lot of material to shove down your throat, that's why everyone has different schedule and time for their classes. Aries went back to bed, after painting all night, and watching the moon. She wrapped herself with the covers and shut the blinds, she likes having a window.

Farrah has just woken up, she has class, her class starts at eight thirty. She knew it would take her at least two hours to be finish. She has her makeup to do, wash her hair, dry her hair, take a shower, and chose a outfit to wear. She woke up with bed hair, she yawn and looked at Aries who's asleep. She noticed all the materials on the floor, she didn't know whether she should pick it up for her. She did the kind thing and put it in a corner for her, Farrah had felt her head pang. She didn't understand why her head has hurt and her body feels like a reck. She didn't even know how she got back to her dorm.

Farrah had tried to remember what had exactly happen last night. She remembers about her and Ian going to a club and then she used her magic. Everything seems blurry, she taken her time to recall everything. She went to the bathroom, she got in the shower and bath with cold water. The bathroom is across the hallway, their is about only five stalls there and the girls had to share. The hot water didn't come on yet and the water had felt good at first, freezing, but good. She looked at her shampoo, it's pink, she looked at what seem to be hair dye, she thought that It might be Aries, but Aries doesn't use hair dye. She observe it, the color is pink like her shampoo but Aries doesn't have pink hair. She must thought some one left it here then. She focused on the hair dye for about five minutes before getting out the shower to brush her teeth. She had grabbed her shampoo for no one to steal it.

But after all that, she went towards the mirror to fix herself up. Having a towel on her head to dry it a bit, she goes towards her dorm. She grabs her blow dryer, flat iron, comb, brush, hair spray, and scrunchy with her. She went back to the bathroom, she first comb her hair, blow dried it, brush it and combed it again, and flat iron it. With the flat iron she made her ends curly, and sprayed it. When her hair was nice and clean, she went back to her room to picked out her outfit. she mostly have dresses since she is the witch and warlock princess. She tries to look more like a regular student then a princess right now. She chose white ruffled top, gray jeans, black flats, her short army jean sweater, and put on her make up.

She took her schedule, dorm key, book bag and left the room. While going down the stairs she saw Pluto waiting for her. He has that sly look on his face. Farrah didn't want to get Mercy even angrier, so she decided to ignore him. But he grabbed her hand and stop her from taking another step.

"Hey," he said in a calm mellow voice. His grip is tight and strong but it's also didn't hurt at all, he's being gently with her. "I want to talk to you."

"Let go of me," she commanded and he unleashed her and she felt the warm grip of his hand suddenly cool down. She rubbed it and looked back at the boy. "What is it?"

He looked into her eyes, this time with a serious look on his face. "You are destined for good, but I won't allow you," his tone of voice changed to more of a rough and aggressive tone.