Hints

The cold wet water hit Luna's skin. The feeling delighted her, she felt more awake than before. Previously she had another nightmare, a nightmare which involved her parents and her siblings. Even the wretched werewolf that she met a year ago in the woods. The werewolf that she promise she will be the one to kill. But why is Aries suddenly having all these nightmares? Maybe she feels guilty about it, but she would never reveal that. She never felt guilty about anything before and why should she start now. The feeling of lying to the world, her sister, the only person she wanted to protect and be happy for. There is no turning back though, she knew that, and now she have seen Leo here she couldn't tell him either.

She knew what will happen in the future, she can prevent disaster and have order or there will be war. It's what she does that affects the future and she knew that. She didn't like it, but she understood it, she isn't as intelligent as Gemini but she is smart. The only reason Gemini is more advanced than Aries is because a unfair cursed disorder that Aries is facing.

Many face this king is that we call a disorder, it's the simple well fact of ADHD. Which is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It didn't make her stupid or have anything wrong with her, she had trouble paying attention and being impulsive at times. That's the cause of her having a lot of fights in school and getting expelled. Her parents didn't know about this behavior until they saw her grades and she was diagnosed with it.

Did Aries felt that it was unfair? A lot of times she felt this way, her little sister who is two years younger than her is smarter than her. She can read better, write better, this made Aries jealous. But she often tried to calm down her jealously, she knew it isn't Gemini fault. That's why her brother Leo taught her art to escape the world. A place where she can relax and think which helped her ADHD.

"I will take care of sister and mother," is the promise she promised her brother. She did take care of Gemini, being supporting of her, and then her sister took her own crown from her. Aries tried to take care of mother but that wasn't going to happen, she didn't even want to look her mother in the eye. She has so much resentment for her mother, she tried getting along with her but it just wasn't worth it. Aries couldn't stop Andrew's face from popping out of her mind. The man that her mother had an affair with, a human, that she killed.

Who else will betray her? Aries doesn't want to get close to others, she will only get hurt. That's what she believed, she went out of the shower and looked at her reflection in the mirror. You're wondering how can a vampire see their reflection. Well that's a myth that they can't and so is the garlic one too. Vampires have great eye sight so why can't they see them self in the mirror is what they questioned the humans with. Vampires could eat it just won't do them anything, so why would garlic affect them?

Their sense of smell is strong when it comes to blood but when it isn't, their is no affect. So why would garlic affect them so badly? Humans are ignorant and stupid creatures Aries thought to herself.

She sees a shadow behind her, watching her. Aries turned around to see it was only Marshall. If you have forgotten Marshall is the girl that doesn't like Aries and tried to lock her in a closet. But Aries escaped and bite Claire, Marshall friend, and revealed her red eyes.

"Luna," Marshall said her name, it wasn't cold and icy. It's more like she's greeting her. ''What's up?''

"You," she didn't even bother to call Marshall by her name. That shows how much Luna lacks respects for Marshall.

"I wanted to apologize about my behavior before," Marshall said. "It was childish I admit that, and don't worry it won't happen again."

"Good," Luna just nodded her head not even bothering to look at Marshall in the eye.