Important message to readers !!!

Dear readers,

I have a mission in mind. I would like to finish my story in 60 chapters or more. I don't know when this will be done to say, this might take up to six months or if I keep my word and avoid distractions, 3months.

This story from the start of the next chapter will get darker, stranger, and you have to watch out for hints. I have been throwing these hints around and I want to rip off my hair if people don't see it. If you don't well ha ha, you will be in for a surprise.

What elements will be in these chapters? Well when I write it, I will inform you. The things that will go down is rape, torture, time travel, war, secrets, lies and reveals.

I don't support murder, rape or anything like that. I may have said I like the character Aries, it's because of her determination. Her killing anyone I don't support, and don't think I will sugarcoat this and let her go with hugs and forgiveness.

Every consequence has a punishment. My least favorite character is Fairest, but I will not do anything reckless because of my bias aversion towards him.

I have fixed the beginning of the story and added a prologue so check that out. xx

Thank you. xx 

PS,

I will update on Monday. Sorry to update during thanksgiving break and instead work on my other books. My other books take less time, and this book I care more deeply on and I have to think. I see the direction it's going and it takes longer to write, so I hope you don't hate for this.