Pass Through

Gemini watched as the sun went down, Leo had already left and won't be back until Monday to fully move in. Gemini had told him that on Sunday she has to do something important. She hasn't forgot the promise she made with Capricorn. She connected that Luna girl with her family. Gemini family is not longer a whole, or has it ever even such a thing? But Luna still has a chance to repair her family, with Capricorn. Gemini stare up at the bright sun as it slowly goes down and darkness lit up the sky. It's night time, this is Aries time, Gemini finished and no longer has anything plan for the day. She started to hate comparing the sun and the moon with her and Aries. She now hate being called perfect or even remotely a ray of sunshine, she felt everyday her mood was getting darker and darker until she is consumed in the darkness. Maybe that would help her understand Aries, a foolish thought appeared in her mind. She hate feeling so alone when so many are so close, it made her feel so anxious that she was afraid that something might happen to her any second.
Gemini also felt something growing inside her, something that was not there before. She always felt so carefree and happy with Fairest but now all she wants to do is get away from him. She need space, time, alone just to think about all of this. He has change as well, he is not smiling anymore but all they do is argue. Gemini looked at her husband, he is paying close attention to her. He wanted to grasp her, talk to her and tell her everything will be alright. But he didn't want to lie to her, everything is crumbling. He wanted to happier times to appear. He wants to run away with her and never turn back but that would be too much for him to ask, all her could do is watch his wife become depress.
'

'Why don't we do something?'' he asked getting up and standing right beside her,

Gemini shook her head. She felt like all the happiness took so much energy that she herself felt drained. She sighed, she need something that would make her happy, make her feel refresh, She knew now that Fairest couldn't do that for her. She didn't want to hurt him.. or was that what she wanted to do? No, she didn't want to hurt him she thought to herself, he never did anything wrong. All these negative feelings became so active that sometimes she didn't shake them off but invited them in.

''I need a friend,'' Gemini decide. ''I'm going to schedule a meeting with Luna. I'll be staying at an inn. I will be leaving tonight.''

Gemini didn't know where this idea came from but she like it. This would re freshen her, if she had a friend with her. Just two girls, chit- chatting about all their problems. Something Gemini hadn't done in a long time. She hadn't even seen her friends from when she was at school a long time ago. She never bother to contact them, they were temporary she convinced herself. Gemini knew too well they would have to go on their separate path so she didn't keep contact. While she been a scientist for all these years, she finally done something great, an amazing accomplishment while she haven't heard anything back from them. Fairest looked at her like he had been affronted. He wanted to spend time with her now she wants to leave him all alone here and decide to talk to some random girl?

''No,'' he said too quickly which made Gemini looked up surprise. ''I mean... why do you have to leave me? Aren't I enough to keep you accompany that you have to go out and search for a friend to speak to? You have your husband right here.''

Gemini sighed once again. ''I need space, we've been by each side day and night, it's exhausting,'' she said. ''I think this will help me think if I make friends. You should as well, their are plenty of guards in this castle.''

Fairest laughed bitterly. ''Yes, because vampire guards would love to befriend a human king,'' he said. ''Gemini you can't be serious. I can help you, be with you, I'm your husband!''

''And as my husband you need to understand and support me,'' Gemini urged on. ''You haven't even met the royal guards, they are great. I usually don't bring them out since we have enough guards following us around daily. But the royal guards and the lords, you must meet,''