Only Day 1

This chapter will include the following characters: Claire, Marshall, Aries/Luna, Malcolm, Farrah, Capricorn, Leo and a fortune teller.

Finally I can introduce you guys to Leo, if you don't know who Leo is, I have you a hint with that extra chapter about before Aries left the kingdom. If you didn't read that than you will be kind of clueless but not lost.

It's been like a week since I have wrote, sorry my fault, so I finally got in the hang of some of their personalities in check. For some odd reason my friends had already start shipping my characters, so whose your favorite pairing? whether It's Aries or Gemini or whatever .

Okay, Claire and Marshall is reasonable bitches, excuse my language, I can see why they would dislike Aries/Luna, but Aries really kind of reminds me of me. But I'm totally unbiased about this, seriously I made Aries hurt so why would I chose favorites?

_________________________

Aries had walked into the classroom, but of course they didn't know it was her. Her short black hair, her black glasses, purple polka-dot shirt, black shorts, with white leggings. She was wearing a teal colored jacket and some gray shoes, no one could tell it was her, she had looked like a dark colored rainbow, all the students looked at her weirdly. She as known as an alias name, Luna. Of course they wouldn't know that was their old queen who everyone thought was dead.

"Welcome Luna, she is a vampire," the teacher said who was a vampire too, he had gray hair and icy blue eyes and was wearing a black long cloth. "Where did you Move from Luna?"

"What is this kindergarten? I can introduce myself," she never liked school anyway, she would always get into fights and had to be home schooled. She would definitely not like this school when it had humans in it.
"My name is Luna, if you didn't know that after the one million time I said so. Next you don't need to know my age, and I don't feel like making any friends so don't bother trying. end."

Everyone just stared at her. One vampire girl had sucked her teeth, she had her black hair, she was taller than Luna and thought this girl was a joke. The class was split into two sides, vampires and humans, since they aren't used to each other yet they will only interact at lunch and projects which they have everyday.

The class was pretty big, there was a lot hot guys there but she wasn't interested she just wanted to be queen. The walls were white and had tons of posters of well known vampires and humans. The desk were like tables but only two in each table, Luna looked around to where she was going to sit.

"Luna there isn't any seat in the vampire sections so your going have to sit with the humans. Right next to Malcolm," the teacher said, he was called Dr. Made.

Luna flinched when she heard she had to sit next to a human and Malcolm flinched when he heard she will be sitting next to her. What they didn't know that Malcolm is a werewolf that Aries met before and Luna is actually Aries. They looked at each other, Malcolm glared at her which made Luna glared back at him.

She wanted to say a lot things to that boy. First thing was, watch your back, I don't take bullshit and the second thing was don't interact with me. But her eyes said those things and he didn't want to interact with a vampire anyway. But what was on his mind was that the girl had smelled like a smell he smell before, it was like he knew her. He ignored it and tried to think of ways to destroy the school, he hadn't thought that ahead.

Luna didn't have time to waste, she was going to frame the humans somehow. What was she going to do was the question, she looked around, she saw that girl who sucked her teeth. She was wearing a red dress that was up to her knees, she reminded her kind of like Gemini but she was nothing like her. The girl saw Luna stare and glared at her.