Overlook

Gemini can still feel the buzzing of clapping in her ears, she felt some what satisfied that she put together her story with her sister while trying to get to the point. She also felt so much better that she might get that Luna girl to contact with her cousin Capricorn. The day went well, she talked to humans and they seem more understanding then she had previously thought. Some actually cried during her speech which shocked her, of course she faced encounters like Farrah who had as had no last name, but she excuse the girl thinking about Luna. She must have had a bad past as well, Gemini thought to herself when later she returned to the castle. But she has a long day awaiting her, she must tell Fairest the news and get back to work with finding out more about Aries body. Some what she felt hopeful that her sister but she had no idea why, it was like something was telling her not to give up. If she was alive then why would she not return to the castle? She would occasionally have debates towards herself about these things. If her sister didn't return to the castle it's because Gemini stole her crown and she didn't want to be near Gemini. Which made Gemini depressed when she thought about it, but little did Gemini know that today she was so close to her own sister and talking to her.

When the arrived to the castle, Gemini was feeling tired, daylight could drain a vampire. She strolled up to the castle and saw that Fairest is awake. He had a smile on his face and Gemini went over and sat beside him on the royal couch. He placed his hand onto hers and he squeeze it, Gemini rested her head on his shoulder and felt her body relaxing.

''How was it?'' he asked her, he didn't know if it went well or not.

''Great,'' she smiled at him. ''I got to talk about my sister and our relationship. I think I have inspired a few. It was really great. How was your day.''

Fairest looked away and he has a uneasy looked on his face. ''You only been gone for two hours, but a lot of things have been going on. First your mom-''

Gemini sat up and looked at him. ''What about my mom? Did something happen to her?'' she asked worried, she couldn't lose three family members just like that. She bit her lip and prepared herself for the news.

''Really, it doesn't really involve your mom but she was there at the incident,'' he said getting up from the couch and taking her to the place. ''I have never been downstairs in the castle, it really is a big castle.''

They went to the cellar where they were accompanied with some of the guards, Gemini lit up one of the candles that light up the cellar. It looked old and dusty, her parents wouldn't let her or Aries go down here. She looked around and saw dead skulls every where that made her feel uneasy. ''My parents told me we're not ready to come down here before,'' she said. They stopped and look at the gate. Their were signs on the walls that Gemini recognized from learning Ancient Greek.

''What does it say?'' Fairest ask her examine her face. ''I thought you would know so I didn't bother with those marks. What's deep in this cellar is what I'm worried about.''

''The sun has the heart of pure, but that will burn the moon. The moon isolates, but it can cure with a sacrifice. One will be burned, and one will be taken to the place of the unknown,'' she finished and she felt shivers coming down her back. She felt like she was going to collapse and fall back, Fairest held her before she can collapse. ''T-this-''

''I know it's weird,'' he said helping her steady her feet. She breathed in and out, she was not going to lose control right here and now. ''What does that even mean?''

Gemini didn't say anything, she knew this phrase oh to well. She couldn't keep it to herself, she looked at Fairest who was still reading the strange markings. ''I have heard a story that invovles the sun and the moon and I think this is connected.''