Pranks and Mystery

"I will get her and when I do she won't know what hits her. She will be pulling out her hair, that ugly stupid girl. She thinks she oh so pretty and lovely. Trying to steal my boyfriend?! She has already stolen something big and I won't forgive her even if it's years from now. The earlier the better right?" Mercy spoke to herself in her room where she was talking alone while puppet Ian was near listening in.
"Doll! Tell me, what is so great about that whore?"

"Nothing master," Ian responded. "She isn't pretty and her personality is horrible. She is timid and yet when she is drunk she turns into a party animal. She is a loser and that's what she will ever be. You have character master, beauty, brains and magic. That idiot girl doesn't have it at all."

"Obviously," Mercy smirked. She raised her wind bottle in the air. "Silly humans can't drink until their 21 or 18. I don't fucking know, I don't care about human countries. Doll you didn't answer my fucking question!"

She threw the wine bottle against the wall almost hitting Ian but smashing the bottle into small pieces. The doll Ian flinched, and by doll I mean controlled. Ian himself still has his sense and reactions but can't simulate all of them since he is under a spell. But when it almost hit him his body sent a reaction and he moved just in time.

"I'm sorry," he answered. "What's the question?"

"What does Pluto see in her?" Mercy asked. "I'm everything he wants, like you said I have character. and I'm much prettier and fuck I'm just restating everything I said before. Fuck!"

"I don't know he is fond of her," Ian said with an impassive face. "He only sees you, only you. You are the beauty, the light, you will conquer and you will rise. You will break the nonbreakable ones, you will hold their souls. You will have a grip on the future, you are better than anyone. Pluto will see, he will understand, he loves you. You and them will rise."

"Good answer," Mercy said walking over to Ian and place her fingernails on his face. "I will break her, she's will be broken. In the end of all this, we will be the one that rise." She scratched his skin, the emotionless lifeless Ian didn't say anything.

"She has taken everything from everyone. She has lead the unthinkable, and we have destroy her before the time comes," Mercy says softly. "When I kill her, Pluto will love me more but for now I also have to find the leader of darkness. That person will be hard to find, she has always been the one to escape danger."

Mercy smirked and left the room leaving Ian all alone in the room. She went to the bathroom to take a shower, Farrah smirk. Farrah had put pink hair dye in the shampoo bottle and if Mercy see it she will probably use it. Farrah made sure that Mercy didn't see her but Mercy felt as if someone was watching her. She looked behind her but nobody was there, she shrugged her shoulder and enter the bathroom.

Putting her cloths off to the corner, she looks down at the shampoo. "Lucky me," she smiled. She put some shampoo on her hand and rubbed it around her scalp. She felt like it's different because of the smell. "Must be a different brand, humans have the weirdest products."

Unknowingly she rub it on her scalp and sing a tone, Farrah continue to smirk as she waits for the results. After Mercy puts her towel, one over body and one on her head, she grabbed the blow dryer that is left there for the students to use. She dry off her hair and when she finishes she looks up at the mirror and a little surprise made her scream.

"Oh my god!" she yelled from the tops of her lungs, she stared at her hair, it had turned pink, Farrah tries to hold her laugh down, waiting outside the bathroom."Who did this?" she asked herself and then remember the shampoo and went to get it from the shower. "What the hell is?" she stared down at the bottle. "It says it's shampoo, this cheap lying shampoo!" she throws it on the ground and goes outside.