The Flat

“This is your house?” I asked in awe as we arrived outside a giant building.

“Uh huh, it’d divided inside though so we each have, like our own individual flats inside the building; they’re all just attached by stairs.” Liam told me.

I was led into the building which was really nice, and saw a door on my left and stairs leading up and down on my right.

“Whose place is that?” I asked pointing to the door beside me

“Louis’ and mine; we share because it’s the biggest of all the rooms, like twice the size, and were lovers.” Harry told me, putting his arm around Louis shoulder, they looked at each other before doing the pretend make out thing where you grab the person’s head and mess with their hair while hiding your face.

We all laughed and Louis unlocked the door before running in and plopping on a couch.

I looked around amazed and took it all in. When you walked through the door, you were in a small hallway that led to a grand kitchen, through an open arch was the living room, and I saw a dining room through a pair of open double doors. The far wall had two large windows that touched floor to ceiling and on the opposite wall was a glass room that led into a decent sized backyard.

“I’ll give you the tour love!” Louis said to me, grabbing my hand and waving to each place as he named them.

“This is the kitchen,” stainless steel fridge and appliances with marble counters and beige walls and a tile floor.

“Lounge.” What I would call the living room was a large space filled with two leather couches, a huge television equip with surround sound, DVD, blue ray, and every game system imaginable.

“Dining room.” Wood floors, a large black table fitted with eight chairs that had beautiful curvy backs and a hanging light in the middle of the table.

Louis led me down a hallway where he pointed out his room which was a huge mess but big with a couch, blue walls, lush carpet and a massive bed; plus another big television and adjoining bathroom.

“bathroom.” He told me pointing to the smaller bathroom for guests to use that was directly across the hall.

“And Harry’s room!” he said happily opening the door at the end of the hall to reveal a surprisingly neat room, but was very similar to Louis’ room in all the other ways.

“Wow, your place is beautiful!” I told them as I walked back into the ‘lounge’, as Louis had called it.

I saw Harry stifle a yawn and realized I was tired too.

“Come on, we’ll show you each room on our way up.” Niall said, taking my hand in his and leading me to the door along with Liam, Danielle, and Zayn.

I called bye to the other three before we got in the elevator and stopped at the second floor where I saw Liam’s apartment which was also gorgeous, but had an older fashioned look to it with the blacks and whites. Across the hall was Zayn’s room and I got a quick tour of it and saw that it was more modern than the other apartments had been with vibrant, cool colours and winding tables and a strange looking sculpture.

Finally, with just Niall and I left, we headed to the top floor which was smaller than the other floors as the building itself had an indent on the top floor.

Niall opened the door and I gasped; it was beautiful. Casual warm colour adorned the walls and floor and it had a small kitchen area with a huge fridge. Unlike Louis and Harry’s apartment, it was completely open and one wall was completely glass. The warm orange walls seemed to melt into the red of the living room walls and then into purple of the small dining area’s. Whoever had dome the painting deserved an award because the fade into each colour was so gradual that you couldn’t tell where one colour started and the next stopped. I passed the brown counters of the kitchen, the black couches of the lounge, and the white of beige of the dining set as I walked down a hallway. As I walked, the colours slowly faded into blue and the first door I came to was open.