Music Awards

“Try this one!”

“Try THIS one!”

“Ooh, sexy! Try this!”

“I like this one!”

“Pretty! Purple!”

“We should not have let them loose in here.” Eleanor sighed and then the three of us cracked up. We watched as the boys ran around the shop picking out which dresses we should try on, and completely ignoring the men’s section. When each boy had an armful of dresses, we decided to stop them.

“Guys, GUYS!” Danielle called and they all turned to look at her, “Pick one dress for each of us to try on, only ONE! Then go over to the nice man with the measuring tape and get your tuxes, ok?”

They all nodded and picked their favourite dresses before handing one to each of us and doing as they had been told.

“Go try those on and come out so we can see!” Louis said as he stood on the platform to get measured and us girls agreed before going into the dressing rooms, each with five very different dresses.

I stepped into the massive change room and found there were enough hooks to hang each dress individually so I did and stepped back to see what the boys had picked. I let out a snort and heard Eleanor and Danielle laugh from their change rooms; each guy was so predictable.

The first dress was yellow, tight at the top and poofed out at the bottom; Louis. The strapless dress had wiring in the bottom to maximize the poof and layers of yellow material flowed down as I tried it on as promised. The top part was a darker yellow than the bottom making it look like a cupcake with frosting when I managed to pull it on. I stepped out of my room to see Danielle and Eleanor had done the same. They were both wearing crazy Louis creations as well and we all laughed at how ridiculous we looked before we heard uncontrollable giggling from behind us and turned to see Louis laughing behind us.

“You all look so cute!” Harry said with a grin as he and the rest of the boys came to inspect.

“Time to change,” Danielle announced and Eleanor and I agreed, “This time wear the dress Harry gave you.” She suggested.

I stepped into my change room and had no trouble guessing which one that was. It was the definition of little black dress, emphasis on the little part. I put it on grudgingly and went out to see Danielle in a miniature red dress and Eleanor in a white one. We all rolled our eyes and the guys wolf whistled before we went back to change once more.

“Put on Zayn’s!” Eleanor called and I spotted the one he’d handed me. It came to just above my knees, was a deep burgundy, strapless and had small sparkly things all over it. It was a pretty dress, but not quite right.

I went out of my room to see Eleanor in a pretty orange dress but I was blown away by Danielle. She was wearing a deep green dress that fell to the floor and had an open back. It was stunning and everyone agreed.

“That’s the one D!” Louis said happily, “Well done Zayn!”

I smiled and Eleanor and we went back to try on the remaining dresses.

“Niall’s dress!” Eleanor called and I picked up the white dress he’d handed me. It was floor length and low cut. I slipped out of my room to get ‘it’s ok’s ‘ from everyone before looking at Eleanor.

“That’s the one.” I told her, looking at the red dress that came to just below her knees. It had fluttery little sleeves that were the same length as a t-shirt’s, and there was beaded work down the side. She looked amazing.

“Two down, one to go!” Harry called as I went into my change room and put on what Liam had picked put. It was sky blue and came to just above my knees. The straps crisscrossed at the back and there was a band around my waist of the same colour that made my stomach look tiny. It flared out ever so slightly at the bottom, and when I stepped out of the room, nobody said anything.