Naughty Naught Girl

“She’s not afraid, she just likes to use a nightlight; when she gets paid, true religion gets it all, if they fit right.”

 I opened my eyes to see Niall, sitting against the backboard of the bed, strumming his guitar while singing Her Eyes by Pat Monahan. His eyes were closed and he continued to sing softly while I just watched; mesmerised.

“She’s a little bit manic, completely organic, doesn’t panic for the most part. She’s old enough to know, but young enough not to say no. To any chance that she gets, for home plate tickets to see the Mets.”

His eyes opened and he saw me watching him but he continued to play, a smile now playing on his lips.

“She’s a Gemini- Capricorn; thinks all men are addicted to porn. I don’t agree with her half the time, but dam I’m glad she’s mine.”

When he sang these lyrics, he looked directly into my eyes and I felt like he really meant the words; like he wrote them for me. It was silly, but I just felt so in love with him that I couldn’t help the massive grin that now covered my face.

“Her eyes; that’s where hope lies, that’s where blue skies, meet the sunrise. Her eyes, that’s where I go, when I go home”

After he’d finished the chorus, he put his guitar down and leant over to give me a kiss.

“Sorry, did I wake you?” he asked

“Ya, but its ok; that was the best wake up I’ve ever had.” I told him and he smiled bashfully, “Niall your voice is so amazing; plus that’s one of my favourite songs!”

“Really? Mine too!” he told me and I laughed before hopping off the bed.

“I’m going to take a shower,” I told him as I walked for the bathroom, but paused as I got to the door. “You know what I noticed about this place yesterday?” I asked him

“What?” he asked, smiling at me.

“Your shower is very big; like it was meant for two people or something.” I told him cheekily and went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, quickly took off the pyjamas Niall had given me, and slipped in.

About ten seconds later, Niall appeared in the bathroom, taking my invitation.

“Best morning ever.” He told me as he slipped in the shower with me.

-----------------------------------------------

“Niall, I’m not buying that!” I told him sternly.

It was a few hours later and Niall and I were shopping as planned, but we were both wearing hats and sunglasses so we wouldn’t be spotted. Currently we were in Victoria’s Secret and Niall was trying to convince me to try on a very sexy black corset style piece of lingerie.

“If you won’t I will!” he declared and I rolled my eyes.

“Fine, but I won’t guarantee I’ll ever wear it.” I told him.

“Seriously? I’ll take it! And in that case; I’m getting this one too!” he said happily picking out a sheer, white lace teddy.

He went over to the cashier and bought them while the lady behind the counter gave him a weird look. I stifled a laugh, pretty sure I’d be laughing at him too since he was a teenage guy wearing sunglasses and a knitted hat in the middle of June.

He got the bag, thanked the still taken aback lady and walked out of the store after grabbing my hand.

When we emerged from the store, and Luke was standing there laughing at Niall holding the Victoria’s Secret bag.