chapter(6) *what?*

"Grrrrrrrr" she glared at me.

"Gosh! Why are you so boney! Your boney body broke me" I groaned still on top of her.

"GET.OFF.OF.ME."
she said through gritted teeth.

"Neveeeeeer! I claim this boney planet!" I shout.

Then the door burst open. Mom, rayon and kemoy came into view. Kemoy is my younger brother he had a shoe in his hand while mom had a fork and rayon had a baseball bat. Katy and I just stared at them shocked.

"Are you girls okay!" Mom cried out.

"Was there someone In here, why were you screaming?" Rayon asked.

"Group hug!" Kemoy exclaimed and ran towards us.

"Oh no" I whispered

"No no no" Katy said beneath me.

"Kemoy stop! Don't!" Katy and I screamed at the same time kemoy hopped on top of us. It didn't help that he was chubby, his knee land straight into my stomach. Poor Katy must be crushing under our weight. She screamed and rolled us over but we tumbled to the floor. My back came in contact with the floor while my stomach Once again came in contact with kemoy's weight.

"Kimmy you broke my fall! That was so fun. Let's do it again" he gushed clapping his hands together.

"Kemmy you broke my stomach along with everything else the floor broke" I groaned out. 

Kemoy flipped on top of me so he was facing me. I groaned under him.
"Are you okay?" He shout in my face concerned.

"I won't be far long if you don't get off me" I screeched out.

"Oh shoot sorry" kemoy said trying to get up.

He used my face to pushed himself up kneeing me again in the stomach.
"Mommy" I whimpered as tears blurred my vision.

Mom came to my side while rayon offered his hand to help me is as katy laugh like its funny. My nose was on fire. I didn't even feel the pain in my stomach compared to my nose. They turned on the light on Katy's side of the room so it was brighter to see.

"Goodness Kimberly your nose is bleeding!" I exclaimed.

Boy this family talks really loud. I touched my nose and winced at the contact. I looked at my hands, I was bleeding. What am I going to tell them now. Also my nose might be broken and needs to be looked after. Maybe it's a good thing this happened. I was about to tell them the truth when kemoy cried out.

" Kimmy I'm so sorry I broke your nose!" He apologized then began to cry.

"What?" I said crying as well. My nose hurts really bad. And my crying seems to make him cry more.

"Oh no! She doesn't remember. I made her loose her memory too!" He continued.

"What ?" I asked sobering up a bit.

He came forward and placed his hands on my cheeks,
"Your. name. is. Kimberly. Kayla. Scott!" he gestured with his hands towards me.