chapter(13) *attacker*

Emma's voiced shocked me out of my skin. And even though I was scared of what she may do to me. I couldn't take my eyes off what I saw. On the bathroom stall door that I ran into some time ago. Was a huge picture of me holding a roll of toilet paper. And below the picture written in bold letters was.

CAUTION
THIS STALL IS CONDEMNED DUE TO BEING USED BY A PERSON WITH SEVERE DISEASE ....

THE PICTURE ABOVE SHOWS THE GIRL WITH THE DISEASE CALLED KIMBERLY SCOTT.

DO NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH THIS PERSON BECAUSE HER ILLNESS IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS.

SYMPTOMS ARE:

DISORDERS WITH THE EYES,

SUPERNATURAL UGLINESS,

UNAUTHORIZED FLATULENT

AND DIARRHEA.

IF YOU SEE THIS PERSONAVOID AT ALL TIMES. IF TOUCHED BY THIS PERSON, SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY. 

signed on behalf of:
student body

I stood there, looking visa versa from my picture to the text in bold letters. How could anyone do something like this.  As I stood there, one moment I was looking at the caution and the next minute my hair was being pulled back. I heard a gasp but didn't may much attention to it.  I tried to get a grip on Emma's hands that were pulling my hair from my scalp but I couldn't. After struggling for a few seconds more. She pulled my hair back with much force and I fell backwards to the floor. Pain spread rapidly throughout my entire body. Everything went black.

I opened my eyes. But I couldn't see. I tried to move but my body felt sticky. Using my hands to support my body, I tried to get up. There was something covering my face. After I got up ,I tried to rip off whatever it is that was on my face. Starting with my eyes first ,I was now able to see. To see that while I was unconscious ,they wrapped my entire body in toilet paper.