chapter (9) *someone about to die*

Persons started snickering more. And for a moment I wondered what she meant. I studied the table and chairs but they looked clean. I frowned not knowing what's going on and started with my soup. It taste awful but I was starving so I ignored the fact that it wasn't hot and drank it.

"Ewww!" The said girl erupt with disgust out of no where "you cant sit here"

"But the chair was empty and you...called me over" I said wearily.

"Well its taken and I wasn't speaking to you. Why would I?" she scrunched up her face.

"There was no one sitting there melony" a guy said whose arms were around her shoulders.

"Well then I want it for my purse. Get up" she demanded.

"But there are like three other empty chairs between us. Why would you put your purse all the way over here." I point out.

"Ugh!" She said annoyed "just move. Don't you get it? I don't want you near us. Just talking to you is downgrading. Just get lost" she exclaimed loud enough for everyone around us to hear. And they did given that the place flared up with laughter.

I got up embarrassed with my head down. I feel so condemned. Like I don't belong here or anywhere for that matter.  I really don't know why I can't fit in. Not just that but I can't even be invisible in peace because people always pick on me. I moved to another table where only one guy was sitting at beside a garbage bin. Flies moved visa versa to and from the table and bin. I sat down and started drinking my soup that was no longer warm. The guy sitting there got up when he saw me.

"Why did you have to come and sit here fart eyes!". He roared bewildered looking down on me like I was nothing. At that moment I felt small.  Even fellow nerds hate me. So that puts me at rock bottom to say the least.

"As if everyone hasn't teased me enough already but now they'll think I'm friends with diarrhea girl." He said to himself walking away.

I stared down my soup as my appetite molt away.  One moment I was sulking  then the following I was drowning in soup. Someone had pushed my head into it. The person let go of my head leaving me to gasp for air. Catching my breath I looked around the laughing Cafeteria, looking for the person who did it.

"You hungry alien?" A feminine voice asked.

splashed

Liquid drenched my face and my vision blurred as I'm taken aback. I blinked away the soup from my eyes which were becoming irritated from the pepper in the soup. A few students were standing afar but they didn't make a move to help me. Soon susan came into view.

"Oh no kim!" She gushed " do you need a napkin?"

"Are you okay?" The guy from the group where Emma was sitting asked me.

Concerned plastered across his face. But I'm not falling for that again. I have come to the conclusion everyone is out to get me. So I will never let my guard down, not again. I will try my best to build a wall to protect myself from these two face people. Sad I didn't even do anything to them to deserve this. I got up and started walking away. Walking that quickly turned into running after hearing the guffaw get louder by the minute. The same guy along with susan called out my name as I hurriedly fled the scene. Their voices grew faint the further I ran until I couldn't hear them anymore.