chapter (7) *kim-fart*

Someone started banging on the door. I jumped up and backed away from the door.

"Hey alien! Don't finish the toilet paper!" A boy shout still banging on the door.

"Yeah! Save some for the rest of the planet!" another shout.

They all laughed and continued saying mean things until a woman spoke and rushed them out.

"Hi sweetie you okay? I'm the janitor" she said but I didn't reply.

"Okay well they're gone now , you can come out it your finished" she said then I heard footsteps like she walked out. What does she mean by 'if I'm finish'? Then I remembered I'm locked in a toilet stall. I wish I had chose a better hiding place.

I opened the door and peeked out. There was no one out there. I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. My breath caught in my throat.

"No no no! How could I forget to put in my colored contacts!" I whispered to myself as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.
There looking back at me is a girl with one eye that has a blue iris and the other with gray. I usually wore gray contacts to match the other eye so that no one would know. No wonder they called me an alien, I look like a alien. I don't know why I had to be born this weird. My sister and brothers are all normal. Both rayon's eyes are a mixture of blue and gray and it makes his eyes look beautiful. Why do I have to always be the odd one out. My eyes are red and swollen from all the crying. I blinked back my tears and washed my face. I didn't even notice there was a girl standing in beside me with tissue in her hands. My heart sunk at the sight of the tissue.

"Have you come to embarrass me like the others ?" I looked at her with pure scorn.

She shook her head no.

"This is to dry your face. You were crying right and you just washed it so you'll need to dry your face."she said then hand me the tissue. I took it with open arms and smiled thankful.

She then went inside one of the stalls and got a roll of toilet paper. She took some off and gave it to me to dry my face better.

"Thank you so much" I thanked her actually meaning it.

"No biggie." She waved me off and I smiled.

"Hey I got to get to class. Put this back for me? Thanks " she pushed the tissue in my hands and backed away. She then opened the bathroom door and yelled to a bunch of kids that I didn't know where waiting outside.

" Toilet girl strikes again" she screamed.

I turned around frightened as kids rushed in with their cellular phones taking pictures and laughing at me. Feeling my tears starting to build up again, I quickly pushed pass then and ran to class. When I reached class everyone in my class was already there seated. I slowly made my way to my desk.

"That's another late on your records miss Scott. Another one and you will be sent to detention. Do I make myself clear ?" Mr salmon, my math teacher informed me.

"Sorry sir" I apologized as I made my way to sit at the middle of the class.

"Probably got held up attacking the toilets again" a boy at the back said causing everyone else to laugh.