chapter(21)*I've had enough*

"Haha look you guys. His girlfriend came to the rescue" the tallest of them said.

"Why can't you just leave us alone" my voiced cracked.

"Or what fart eyes?" He challenged.

"Or I'll go to the principal and you'll get expelled" I said with every strength i had.

"Ace let's just go. They're not worth it" the guy to the left said to the tallest.

"Bill back off. She won't do it. She doesn't have the guts" Ace said smirking.

I stood up and looked straight at Ace. I have had just about enough of all this bullying and it needs to stop. Someone needs to listen and I won't stop until someone does. I'll tell everyone I see until someone helps. So I made an attempt to walk pass the five boys who stood before me, to make my way to the principals office. But they didn't let me pass. Instead Ace slapped me across my face then pushed me to the floor.

Everything swirled for a moment until my body came in contact with the floor. My vision grew blurry and I could barely see. I could hear Asher's voice growling as curse words polluted the hallways.

Loud thumps, thuds and slams caused me to jump back a bit. When I finally came to, I notice that asher was taking on all five boys on his own. And what frighten me the most was that he was winning. Fear and excitement bubbled inside though I couldn't believe my eyes.

Asher's name escaped my lips because I couldn't contain the awe I felt as I watched him defended himself. Defend me. Defend us. The word 'us' sounded foreign to my thoughts. I've never had an us before. It had only just been me. But now I wouldn't face it alone... And I won't. Because I have someone to battle the world with me. A friendship I welcome with open arms.

Asher's face whipped towards me at the sound of my voice. A frighten yet relieved expression played on his face. His attention had shift from the fight to me allowing the boys to take advantage. The four boys grabbed Asher's hands and feet while Ace stood in front of asher.

He punched and kicked asher in his stomach until he coughed up blood. Asher looked up at me and mouthed 'run' to me. And I took heed. I did run. I ran towards asher. He wanted me to run to safety or get help but my feet moved towards him before my brain even registered it. Without thinking i leaped and tackled Ace.

He fell to the floor with a roar. I used that opportunity to jump onto his stomach feet first. I had no idea what I was doing but I was saving asher and that's what mattered.

I pulled my feet back a fraction and then aim at his head. Several kicks later I turned to the four frighten guys who held asher and charged. I closed my eyes throwing punches and kicks randomly. Thick hands came around me, my eyes snapped open immediately. I bit into the hand that held me until the disgusting taste of blood appeared into my mouth. I elbowed the person behind me and spit the blood at Ace's angry face that came in front of me.

"Your nasty little b.." He didn't get a chance to finish as I fired a kick at his precious jewels.

He fell to the ground once more crying in pain. With strength I never knew I charged to the last person standing. Which was a short but well muscled guy. I heard them calling him rick or something like that. He came charging at me and I simply stepped out of the way leaving him to collide with the wall.

"That's right rick meet Mr brick wall you prick! You make me sick! Now say hi to my feet! Its talent is to kick!" I begun rhyming then kicked his behind.

"Haha get it. I just kicked your butt! Literally!" I screamed at his behind.

Then someone held me once more from behind. Without hesitation I elbowed then stepped on the feet of the person. All those years of watching wrestling finally paid off until I heard Asher's familiar voice cried out in agony.

My head whipped around so quickly my neck hurt. My hands flew to my mouth as I rushed out apologies. I had just assaulted the only friend I had. He would probably think I'm awful and never speak to me again. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there not blinking.

"All seven of you. To my office now!" Principal black barked.

Everyone who had been standing scattered running and pushing to get away from our principal. He then turned to face us and motioned for us to go to his office. I chanced a glance at Asher and my heart sunk. He was clutching his stomach and limping. He looked straight ahead, not even bothering to look at me. Both hurt and guilt clog my throat. I swallowed but I still felt as though I couldn't breath.

When we finally reached to the office the five boys sat in a row and at the far end stood Asher. I contemplated whether to stand at the door or to stand beside him. But before I could decide principal black spoke. Very loudly too.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't expel all you waste of space !" He barked.

I jumped taken aback, how could he speak to us like that. He went on spitting insults and roaring commands of discipline.

This time I wasn't going to stand for it. I needed to change the way people saw me but I could only do so if I changed how I see myself. For a moment I blocked the world out. I needed the courage but I didn't know from where. One glance at Asher and I could see the pain he was in. And a shouting bull wasn't making it better.

I needed to get us out of there so I would talk to him, thank him and also apologize. I was so caught up in my thoughts about Asher I didn't realize I was staring directly at him. He turned his head just a fraction and our eyes locked. For the first time, I see Asher differently. An unknown feeling in my tummy that made me want to look away and hide, yet ..i couldn't.

I was being held and locked up with something I knew not of.  And as if some unknown force had possessed my body, it moved forward. Towards him.  Towards Asher. He looked at my approach and I could faintly hear the bull daring me to take another step.

I took Asher's hand while still holding his gaze. He looked shocked but didn't say anything. And that urged me to do what I was about to do.

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤
Hey loves.... I know I haven't been updating, I was facing serious writer's block accompanied by laziness. Not only that but my summer ended and I had to start college so you know...it was and still is hectic.

I hope this chapter wasn't, along with the rest of the book, horrible. I'll try to update more and edit edit edit cause it needs work.

Ummm... Please lemme know what you think, I'm open to constructive criticism.

If you liked it hit the tiny star, if not.. Inbox or comment why and what I need to fix.

Thank you 😚 stay beautiful !