Chapter 5

(Edited)

After all the introductions were done. We sat in the office with John, Cara, Russell and Stephen. I sit next to Erica on the sofa. I say "You Alright?"

"Better now I have seen you."

"How did you find me?"

"Well I started get these powers and asked if I could speak to you but mum said no. She has been so mean since you left. I broke into her office and found out that you had moved here. She caught me and told me to get out. I grabbed my phone and took some money and telported."

She paused."It took two jumps to get here. then Stephen found me and brought me here. He said he could help me."

I put my hand on her shoulder and say "Don't worry. I am here now and your not leaving for any reason. You hungry?"

She nods and Russell says "Come with me."

Erica looks towards me and I smile and nod. She leaves with Russell. I stand up and sigh. John asks "You alright Amy?"

"Yeah. I knew I shouldn't have left her or should of brought her with me."

Cara says "You didnt know she would break out."

"No but she is like my little sister and when I left I told her she would be safer there than with me. I should have seen the signs."

Stephen says "There is no way you could of known. Don't beat yourself up about it. "

"Suppose so." We walk out to the main part. Morgan comes over.

"Cara any luck on the medication."

"We have everyhing but we just need to send someone out."

"I will go get it for you now if you want. If anyone asks I will say its for a friend."

Cara passes me a list. Morgan says "What about paying for it?"

"Don't worry I have that covered."

Cara says "How? There is a lot there."

"Lets just say I had a few jobs growing up and I have my money from being in foster care."

John asks "What kind of jobs are we talking?"

"That's for me to know and you to never know." I laugh.

Erica comes over with a roll in her hand. She says "Amy where are you going?"

"Have to go get some things. I wont be too long."

"Don't leave me"

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Listen. These people are the best people to look after you." I point to John and say "You dont have to trust them all but at least one. Trust John. I trust him. He will look after you till I get back. Okay"

"Okay." She still didnt look sure.

I say "Here's my promise." I run, backflip and teleport.

Third Persons POV

Erica smiles. "That was always her promise to come back when she had to go somewhere."

Russell says "She has got style."

John laughs and says "She always has."

Amys POV

I walk into the pharmacy and went up to the desk straight away. I hand over the list and the women asks "Is this for you?"

"No a friend of mine."

"Is your friend over 18?"

"Yeah."