Chapter 18

Hola People

Sorry that it has been a while but I started two new stories called 'Miss A Watson' and 'Choices and Decisions' which have been taking up my time. (Please read them)

Plus I am struggling to write this.

I am extremly pissed off that they cancelled the show.

If you wouldn't mind having a look at my other stories and if you don't like them, don't read them but at least try, for me ;-)

Back to the story. WARNING: CONTAINS SEX SCENE AND REFERENCE !!

Amy xxxxxxxxxxx

Ps sorry but this story is going on hold (don't know how long for)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up alone, which is good as I don't think I can face anyone this morning. Cassies gone, Dad's gone, the founder is still alive and I now know that nothing good happens until we beat him.

I sit up and ask, "Tim, can you find my Dad?"

"I will try."

After a few minutes and me stretching he says, "I cannot find him anywhere but I will run a more detailed scan but it may take some time."

"Do what you can Tim."

A voice behind me says, "no lucky in finding him."

"No." John comes over to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around his. "What if his hurt?"

"He won't be, we will find him. I promise you."

"Please don't break your promise to me."

"I promise not to break any promise to you."

I laugh. "good. Now, what are we going to do?"

"About what?"

"Many things but first about the founder."

"He has offered us a truce but some of us don't believe that it is true."

"yeah, its definalty a trap."

"Stephen says that Ultra has changed."

"No it hasn't, its got worse."

"Thats what I told them."

"See were always in sync."

He moves closer, "yes, we are." He leans it and just as our lips are about to meet, Cara comes in mid-sentence. "John, We have a problem."

He moves back and we all move out. Natalie, bitch of a women, is trying to get people to go to Ultra. "Are you crazy? Its worse with the founder only."

Stephen says, "its changed Amy."

"Do you truly believe that? It going to be worse now that my dads not there."

Natalie says "Oh yeah right. Jedikiah was the problem, now his gone and hopefully dead, we can move on."

"My dad is a good guy, he has made wrong decisions but his good."

She laughs and I run her into a wall. "Insult him again and I will snap your neck in half."

John says, "calm down Amy." I release her.

"Anyone else want to make a comment about my dad." They stay silent. "good, now if you want to go get killed, go ahead. You think the guy thats been telling my dad what to do for years, attacking all of you, is trust worthy then go but don't come back to us, if you survive and complain."