Chapter 16

I knock and Stephen let's us in. Luca comes down the stairs and says, "hey, who's the baby?" We walk into the kitchen where Marla is.

"This is my son, Charlie."

"Your son?" She says.

"Yeah, the founder made my dad do this experiment. The Doctors hid the results and told them it had failed, dad knows now but the founder doesn't."

"Can I hold him?" I nod and pass him over. We move into the living room where I find my two least liked people.

"What are they doing here?"

John says, "visiting Stephen and his family."

I laugh, "if you say so." I sit down and smile at Aunt Marla and Charlie. Luca is good with him.

Marla sits down with Charlie on her lap. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"It's nothing. I just wanted you to see Charlie." She looks at me and I quickly look at them before looking back at her. She nods.

"Well I am glad you did."

Stephen says, "that all you came her for?"

"Oh and I wanted to see my aunt and cousin."

John sends me a message, 'your lying.'

'Its none of your business.'

I ignore anymore messages from any of them.

*

It gets to nearly nine and I ask, "would you be able to look after him for tonight?"

Aunt Marla smiles, "I would love to."

John says, "where are you going?"

I ignore him. "Thanks. I think it would be good for him to spend more time with family."

John asks again and I ignore him. Aunt Marla looks from me to him back to me. "I think that's a good idea, come back and stay here tonight."

"Thank you. I might be late."

"That's fine, I will leave the sofa ready for you."

I kiss her goodbye and hug Luca. I kiss Charlie and tell him I love him. He says it back and I quickly explain before leaving. I walk out and meet Russell, "let's go before they follow me." He laughs and we run down an alleyway before teleporting.

We arrive back at the lair and I change into a crop top and skirt before we leave again. We walk into the club and get some drinks, well a lot of drinks.

I drag him to dance and he does. Some really fit guy, danced behind me. I laugh at his bad dancing and he says, "you laughing at me."

"Yep, what are you going to do about it." He grabs me and spins me before kissing me. His hands go to my butt and mine to his hair. Our full on make out session is ended up someone pulling me away. I see it's John. "John, let go of me."

The guy says, "you know this guy."

"His an ex who cheated on me." The guy gets Johns hand off me. "Thanks......" Shit I don't know his name.

"Jamie."

"Thanks Jamie. Now where was we." He smiles and we continue to kiss. John pulls me away again. Jamie moves me behind him and John punches him. We all get chucked out. "What the fuck is your problem?"

John says, "come on Amy....."

"John were over and I can kiss who I like and you have no say."