Chapter 8

(EDITED)

I wake on the sofa in office. Last nights events came back to me. John hugged me and I told him not to then finished on the system and left it to Tim to finish uploading it. I remember sitting on the sofa. I must have fallen asleep. I sit up and look at the time. Its half 5. I see someone runs across towards the bathroom. Its Morgan I follow and hold her hair back as she is sick. Once she is finised I cleaner up and take her to the common room, sitting her down on the sofa. She says thanks.

"No thanks necessary. we are family."

She lays down and falls asleep. I get a blanket and put it over her and a pillow for her head. I should have moved her back to her room but now o dodnt want to wake her up. I sit on tbe sofa next to her reading 'the percy jackson books.'

At about 7 Russell, John and Cara come out and over. I stand up and move over to the sofas they sit on. Cara asks "How is she?"

"Alright. the medication seems to help. She hates tbe sickness."

John lools at Russell who asks "How are you?"

"Alright I suppose. I need to leave to change and then go see Jake but first I need to check Tim is all set up. watch her for me." They nod and I go back to Tim.

I say "Tim hows the system?"

"Working perfectly I will run a few tests."

"When will Morgan be able to have her scan."

"This evening."

"Good, anything else to tell me."

"Yes. You have had three missed calls from Megan."

"Thanks Tim." I walk back out to common room and says "I have to go. I will be back later for Morgans scan." I kiss Motgans forehead and then look at the group and teleport out.

I walk into Jakes room and he smiles at me. I say "You alright?"

"Been better, you?"

"Yeah suppose so."

Megan comes in and says she wants to speak to me. I walk out and up to my office. She says "Jake will be out soon but needs to stay again tonight. I want to speak to you about your father."

I stand up and say "What's going on?"

"He will be returning next week."

"That's great."

"He asked me to tell you."

I thank her.

Over the next week I spend a lot of time with Morgan and Erica and we find out the baby is going to be a boy. I also spend time with Jake. I also have some new information on their plan:

- The group and Jake are involved

- It is to stop ULTRA

- I am a big part of it

- It involves Dad

- It's going to happen soon

I still have no idea what the main plan is. I also am not sure if I want to be with Jake. I mean his cute but due to this plan I dont think I can trust him. I also have the idea he is using me. Maybe John was suppose to use me but that failed so they brought in Jake.

Something keeps playing on my mind. My dad knew Jake and trusted him to look after me straight away without asking me. Strange. I promised myself that I will find out what is going on.

Now I wish I hadnt.

I walked into Ultra and hugged Dad. I had missed him so much. He hugged me back and I said "You alright. How was your trip?"