Chapter 15

He looks at me shocked. "your what?"

"pregnant."

"really?"

"yeah."

He steps towards me and says, "its mine."

"who else's would it be?"

He stands there not moving a muscle. "but...... I don't know......"

"Sorry, I cant do this anymore." I burst out laughing and so does Cara and Morgan. "Your face."

"what?"

"payback is sweet."

"what?" He steps towards me.

"You were so big headed earlier so we decided your punishment would be to freak you out."

He grabs me and tiggles me which makes me teleport out of the way. "damn you."

I laugh more and more. "your face was hilarious."

He shakes his head at me and comes towards me. When he gets close enough, I kiss him. He kisses me back and our tongues battle. I am still laughing that I have to pull away.

Everyone is laughing. John teleports us to the office. He sits us on the sofa with me straddling him. "please don't do that to me again."

"Why not?"

"please just don't scare me like that." That hurt, a lot. My face drops and I move off him. "what's wrong?"

"nothing." I stand facing away from him.

"don't lie to me."

He turns me to face him. "I just realised that is how you would react if I was pregnant."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Its just..... I love you and if it does get to that stage, is this how your going to react."

"I was just shocked."

"its the words, 'don't scare me like that' that worry me."

"I just mean that with everything going on, the war and everything. I would just be worrying about you and the baby."

I relax. "oh thank god."

"your so cute when you worry." I blush and we start another tongue battle.

*

The next day, everyone is still talking about the prank. Everyone talks to me which is a ice breaker. John shakes his head at me and I stick out my tongue. He laughs and walks towards me. He hugs me from behind as Charlie calls for one of us. I teleport to him and pick him up.

I talk to him before taking him to the others. Cara comes in and over to John. I zone out and play with my boy until I hear the word party then I pay attention. "At least it's minimal and we can teleport out in a second."

John looks at me, "no. It's a bad idea."

Cara says "I will jaunt you for it."

They make an agreement and go get ready. I follow John and Morgan says she will stay with Charlie. His changing. "John, it will be fine."

"No it won't. Trust me on this."

I put my arms around his neck. "I do trust you but we need to have this. Everyone is getting a bit tetchy."

"I know but I don't want to risk everyone lives."

"I know." I kiss him then pull away, "get ready sexy thing." He laughs and does.