Chapter 2

Forgot to say, it will all be in Amy's point of view unless specified. Amy xx (EDITED)

We arrive in an underground place. We walk down the stairs, there are a lot of people down here. One guy says "Yo, wassup."

I just laugh and Jon says "Amy meet Russell"

"Hey" I say.

He says "So Jon is this a new breakout."

"Not exactly, old friend of mine." Jon says.

Cara and Stephen turn up and come over to us. She does not look happy and says "John can I talk to you privately." Stephen goes with them.

John says to me "Be back in few minutes."

I nod. So today is looking good, got a few more family members, pissed off John's girlfriend and now left with a bunch of people I don't know. Great. I sit down and Russell says "So how do you know John? I bet your an ex girlfriend!"

I laugh, "No, I knew him was I was younger, he looked after me while my Dad was busy with his company."

"People are always working, its boring."

"Yeah, well my Dad is in too deep with his work."

A girl comes over, my age and says "Hey, I'm Irene. So where does your dad work?"

"Just some company called ULTRA, heard of it."

They all back up from me slightly. Russell says "Your dad works for ULTRA."

I realise they are looking at me nervously. "Oh don't worry, I am against him on it but he doesn't know. Otherwise it would be back to England."

I stand up as Irene asks "Who is your Dad?"

"Oh didn't I say sorry, his names Jedikiah Price. Do you know him?"

They all back up and look like there are about to attack. Clearly they do. "Wait are you the Tomorrow people?"

Russell says "Yeah, this isn't going well."

I back up to just in front of the steps. They all look around at each other. The other three come running in and stood in-between me and the rest of them. Russell says "She's is Jedikiah's daughter."

John says "Yes she is but she isn't on his side."

I say "I just told you, I am against what he does."

Cara says "I told you Jon, you shouldn't have bought her here."

I step forward and say "He trusts me to know and its not like I am going to tell anyone where you are."

Stephen says "Amy, its not that we don't trust you. Its just ULTRA have teams that can get inside your head."

I laugh. "But they will have more chance of getting inside your heads than mine."

Cara asks "And why would that be?"

"Because you had to wait for your powers to break out."

Irene asks "What you didn't?"

"No, I have been able to do it since I was born." I turn to leave, "Oh and thanks for the trust cuz."

I teleport out.

Third Persons POV

Steven turns just in time to see Amy but something is different when she teleports out. Seconds later Steven says "Amy can stop time."

John says "what?"

"Amy, she just stopped time. I can tell, its different than normal teleporting."