Meeting Again

Amy's PoV

It's been a week since I met that girl and insisted that we live our lives again. Everyone's been considering it but nothing's been decided. Some people want to be safe and stay here where's others want to go out and see the world. Therefore discussions are still going on.

"That's not what's bothering me though. I want to know more about this girl and why I'm getting evil dreams about her. What she said plays on my mind as well. She sounded so innocent but the dreams tell me otherwise. I don't know what's going on but I believe this girl is innocent. I want to help her.

"Amy what's going on?" John asks. "You've been acting weird and disappearing into the forest."

"I don't know yet. It could mean nothing."

"Then let me help you."

"I don't know."

"Don't you trust me?" I sigh.

"Of course I do but I don't know what this means or if it means anything. I don't want you or anyone else to worry."

"I always worry about you. It's my job." He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I know." I debate whether or not to tell him. If I do then he could give me some advice and hopefully help me find this girl. However he could tell everyone else and have them panic as well. "Promise you won't tell anyone else?"

"I promise."

"I've been seeing this girl in my dreams. She is teasing me about something coming and I try to teleport away but I can't. I try to kill her but I can't catch her."

"How didn't I notice?"

"I've hidden it." He gives me a look. "I thought it was just a dream until I went to the forest and found her."

"That's why you were there."

"Yeah and she disappear once you appeared."

"I was there to protect you." He argues.

I take his hands, "I wasn't accusing you." I smile at him. "I just want to know if this is a real threat or is an innocent girl being hurt by something or someone."

He pauses and I can tell he is thinking. "Then let's find her." I smile.

"I can go back to the forest and try to find her."

He looks at me, "what else is worrying you?"

"She looked as scared as I did." I admit. He knows me too well. "I don't want an innocent used as a pawn in someone else's game."

"The lets find her and help her."

*

We went back to the forest the next day. I hated lying to everyone but I don't want them to worry. Everyone's had a lot on their mind with the founder still being alive and whether or not to tell the rest of them. I don't want people to panic but they need to know the truth no matter what happens.

I look around. "This is it, it's the place I've dreamed about."

"Whose there?" A scared voice yells out. We both jump and look around. I can't see anyone but I know that voice.