Chapter 11

(EDITED)

I take a deep breath. John says "You have a son."

"Yes."

Russell says "Why isn't he here?"

A few tears fall down my face. Erica says "Because he was taken away to protect him from Jedikiah."

I say "He was born before I came here. I couldn't let Jed get hold of him so I had some friends take him away and they move around quiet a bit to ensure his safety."

Cara asks "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I have to be sure I could trust you. I had planned to bring him here but then there was the incident."

Jake asks "Did you see him in England?"

"No, they was suppose to be in England but they aren't. The place they were staying at told me they came here looking for me. They told the women to tell me that Charlie was exhibiting powers and it was getting more difficult to control him. They are the same as us and even using all of their power cant control him. Only I can."

John asks "Whose the father?"

"That's the difficult part. There isn't one."

Russell says "That's not possible right."

"I didn't think so. I cant remember what happened but I know it wasn't through the usual way. I also have three weeks of my memory erased and I need to make this connection with Charlie to find out what happened."

Jake asks "Is there anyway to track him?"

"Yes but I couldn't do until we found out who the mole is." I take a deep breath and say "Tim, on your system there is a file called Charlie Alpha. Inside is a tracking system code. Find my boy for me."

We stand in silence until Tim says "Amy, the group are heading to Stephen's house."

Stephen says "Why would they go there?"

"Because I left a message for them to but now I think it is a trap. We have to go."

Cara and Stephen come with me. Erica says "Take me with you."

"Hell no, you wait until I get back." I say.

She agrees but doesn't look happy about it. We all teleport and arrive at the house, scaring the life out of Aunt Marla who stands up. "What's going on?"

Before she could get an answer, a girl said "Amy."

I turn and say "Bella, you made it. Lauren, Harry, George." I hug each of them and ask "Where is Charlie?"

Lauren goes into the kitchen and brings in a one year old boy. She passes him over to me and I cuddle up to him. "Hey Charlie, mummy's missed you so much." He giggles and smiles.

Cara says "We have to go now. We have company."

I say "You four come with us."

We all teleport and make our way to the lair. We walk in and I say "Everyone meet Lauren, Harry, George, Bell and this is Charlie."

Erica comes over and says "Hello Charlie, auntie Erica missed you. Oh he needs changing."

"Yeah, I think he does. Lauren can I have the bag." She passes it and I head to the office.

I change him and then sit with him on my lap. John comes in and says "How is he?"

"Fine." A few tears fall. "I've just missed him so much." John hugs me.