Chapter 6

(EDITED)

Its been three months exactly since I started dating John. Things are going great and slow which I am glad about. Cara still gets jealous and Stephen still drives me crazy but I can deal with that. Erica is loving the liar, her powers are more controllable than before. Except when she has a nightmare then only I can calm her down.

Things with dad have gotten better, I am still living with Aunt Marla but sometimes I stay with Dad. Working for ULTRA is alright, I suppose. If there is a new breakout then I sometimes let John know but I have to keep my cover. The founder still seems to like me. He even joined me and dad for dinner, which was so awkward.

My power seems to be growing as well as I can control huge objects now. I haven't had a power surge like the one when I attacked that guy. The tomorrow people brought in a group of people that were experimented on by ULTRA and are able to kill which means people generally back off from them but they follow every command Cara gives.

I lay on the sofa in the common room (as I call it) listening to my music. I am listening to the song 'Mistakes' by Jason Derulo. I sing along:

Now you know who I really am
Now you know where I've been
I'm only hoping that you'll understand
Sometimes I make...
Mistakes
Mistakes
Mistakes
Sometimes I make mistakes

(Verse)
I'm so possessive, overprotecting
Wanna know who what and where
It's 'cause I love you
But maybe too much
But I'm only human

(Pre-Hook 2)
Now you know what you don't see
Only comes from insecurity
I'm not perfect and I'll never be
I'm not who you think

(Hook)
Now you know who I really am
Now you know where I've been
I'm only hoping that you'll understand
Sometimes I make...
Mistakes
Mistakes
Mistakes
Sometimes I make mistakes

I don't care that everyone's looking at me. I feel someone pull of my headphones, I say "Oi."

Its John. I stand up and say with sarcasm "You know I was kind of using those."

He sighs sarcastically and says "Nope, who wants to listen to you sing."

I sit back down, shrug and say "Okay then." I pick up my Sudoku book and a pen.

I can feel everyone looking at me. Jon comes over and says "You really don't mind me taking them."

"Sure. Have fun."

He sits next to me facing me and I grab the headphones and stand up. "Take them again and you wont be feeling something for a little while."

There is a round of 'ooo's,' I go to the office and wait behind the door. Three seconds later, he comes through the door and I grab him. I put my lips and he puts his to mine. He picks me up and lays me on the sofa with him on top of me. He takes off his top and kisses me. I kiss him back and that's when Tim interrupts "Amy, your father has called you three times."

"Thanks" I jump up and run out with Jon following me. I go to leave but turn around and say "Whoops forgot something." I pull him close and kiss him but before he has time to react I teleport.

I arrive at ULTRA and run up to room 456. Dads already in there. He says "Glad you could make it."

"Sorry."

I stand next to Stephen who chuckles at the state of me. I elbow him and begin to listen to Dad. "So, there is a group of new breakouts hiding out in this building. We want our four latest recruits to go and bring them in. I will be coming with you of course." He keeps talking about them but my mind wonders to John. I am brought back to reality by Dad finishing.