Losing My Mind

"Your never going to get close enough to touch me." She laughs and gets away from me again.

"I will kill you."

"No you wont." She sings whilst smirking. "Your never going to see it coming." 

I shoot up, panting. Johns not here. Thank god for that, I'm covered in sweat. I head into the bathroom and lean on the sink. The dreams are become more frequent and they keep saying the same things.

Tim calls, 'I have some information for you.'

"On my way." I quickly wash and change before heading to where he is set up. "What you got?"

'I analysed one of your dreams. I have started a search for the girl but I did find the forest you were dreaming about.'

"Where is it?" He projects it onto the screen. He says the address. "Thanks Tim."

'I do believe you should inform John and your father.'

"No. They cant know and I forbid you to tell them. Got it?"

'Yes Amy.'

I teleport out.

John's POV

Charlie woke up crying so instead of waking Amy, I took him out for come breakfast. I teleport back to into the Lair, Charlie teleports to Jed. I walk into the office. Cara sits on Stephen's lap. She smiles at me as I walk in.

"Enjoy your breakfast?" Jed asks.

"It was okay."

"Wasn't asking you." Charlie giggles and nods.

"Where's Mummy?"

"Why don't you just teleport to her?"

He tries to but doesn't move, "I cant. Where's my mummy?"

Stephen says, "if she's in the building he should be able to teleport to her."

Russell comments, "I thought he could teleport to her wherever she is."

I shake my head, "she didn't want him in danger if she ever went out so she had Tim ensure that Charlie couldn't teleport out of the building."

Rodger nods, "that's good but where is she?"

"Good question." Jed comments. He begins typing. "She teleported out but I'm not sure where to. Looks like I'm being blocked out."

"By who? The Founder?" Russell asks.

Jed shakes his head, "Tim changed the codes after he accessed it before." He looks like his realised something. "Tim."

'Yes Doctor Price?'

"Can you trace where Amy went?"

'Of course I am a super computer.'

I shake my head, "Then can you do it now please."

'Unfortunately I cannot.'

"Why Tim? Why?" Russell asks.

'Because Amy specifically told me not to.'

"Tim. Where is she?" Jed prompts.

'I cannot divulge that information, it would be breaking my promise.'

"Tim. She could be in trouble. Can you scan to find out if she is okay?"

'That I can do.'

"Thank you." I look at the others. I'm worried about her. Something is not right and she wont tell me why.