chapter 8;

"Okay just please text me when you get there, and if anything happens" Cole says as Lili finishes up her makeup, chuckling softly. Lili was going out to dinner with Madeline since the two haven't had any time to get to know eachother, So Lili was pretty excited.

   She stepped out, wearing the outfit above and nodding

She stepped out, wearing the outfit above and nodding. "Cole, Of course. Calm down a little bit i'll be okay" She smiled, not used to this much worry and someone wanting to protect her. She reached up and kissed Cole softly, him kissing back before walking out for the night.

Lili stood outside, sending Cole and quick texts telling him that she got here before receiving one from Madelaine.

Mads💋 ; I'm so sorry to bail on you this late, But i'm getting really sick. I think i got food poisoning. I can't come tonight I am so sorry!!! I love you 💖

Lili sighed before replying back, Telling her all is well. She went to go text Cole to pick her up, But her phone died. "Fuck..." She mumbled before looking around for a pay phone or anything. She began to walk down the street for almost an hour trying to find one.

"Are Lili's text going through to you guys?" Cole asked worriedly. The two shook their heads before Cami spoke, "Her phone probably died, Cole, Try calling Madelaine. I'm sure she's okay" Cami reassured, Cole still a bit scared. He dialed Madelaines number.

"Hello?" Madeline coughed
"Hey, Madelaine, Is Lili there? She isn't answering her texts"
"Oh, No, I had to cancel last minute—" She coughed, sitting down before continuing. "I got really sick, Cole i gotta go I think i'm gonna puke" Madeline quickly hung up, rushing to the bathroom.

"She's not with Madelaine. Madelaine just cancelled because she got sick" Cole panicked. "I'll go find her" Cole said, walking out and driving away before anyone could protest.

He drove down the street before getting a call from an unknown number. He answered:

"Hello?Hello?"
"Cole? Hey it's Lili. Madelaine cancelled and my phone died"
"Oh my god, Are you okay?! Where are you i was worried sick"
"I'm in some bar on a shadier part of town, Please hurry up the guys here are looking at me like i'm some fresh piece of meat" She whispered the last part
"I'm on my way right now" He hung up, driving faster.

He pulled up into a bar, scanning the room to find Lili who was leaning against the wall as two guys tried to get with her. Cole frowned and pushed between the two guys, wrapping his arm around Lilis waist. "Come on, Baby, Lets go" He said as he hurried her out of the bar. Once they were outside, Cole finally spoke. "God you scared the shit out of me" He said as he hugged her, She immediatly hugging back and whispering "I know, I'm sorry...". He lightly kissed her neck before leading her into the car and wrapping his jacket around her.

"Oh my god Lili are you okay?" Cami said as the two came in, Lili nodding. "Yeah i'm okay..." She rubbed her eyes tiredly, pulling the jacket closer to her body. The two walked upstairs, Lili going into the bathroom and getting changed into a pair of shorts and stealing his hoodie. She went into her room and got under the covers before hearing Cole walk in. "I see you've stolen my hoodie, Sneaky sneaky" he said with a smirk, making her giggle quietly. He sat down on her bed, kicking his feet back and forth "So, Girl we have to have some girl talk" He said in his best girly voice, making her laugh. "Oooh~ Tell me" She mimicked back, making him smile. "Don't hate me, But there's this girl...That i'm really attracted too" He mimicked, watching her lean in closer. "Oh my god, Who is she? I'd totally ship it!" He leaned in closer to her before continuing, "Her name is Lili. She's super cute" Lili squeeled, giggling. "Oh my god, You have to tell her girl" The two continuing on with their white girl mimicking. Suddenly Cole spoke in his normal voice, slightly deeper and whispering "Okay" before pulling Lili into a deep kiss. She smiled, Kissing back and wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer to her body.

   They continued to make out before a knock at the door was heard, quickly pulling away. Lili opened her bedroom door, "Hey Lili, Sorry to bother but there's 2 guys at the door waiting for you" Camila said with a worried expression.

  Oh no...