Chapter one: Getting along with him!

So um look I don't know how to speak Russian, to be honest, I just use an app to translate okay? Okay! Enjoy

Russia's pov:

Today is one of the world meetings. We have these stupid meetings for a lot of 'important world problems'. I saw that son of a bitch America. Why do you ask if I call him a son of a bitch we just have a bad history together."Hey, Russia you know you and America need to start getting along none of us want world war 3." France says to me but I ignore his comment. America is untrusting and a bastard plus he acts like a child. Since the other countries are worried about are relationship I'LL TRY TO FIX IT. I walk up to America and sit by him from the look on his face he was startled by me. I get that everyone is scared of me but America was weird about me! I don't even know him!

America's pov:

I can't believe it Russia was sitting by me! He startled at first but ever since I meet him I kinda have a crush on him! But I know he doesn't feel the same way maybe one day I and he can cuddle and act all cute and have wonderful sex maybe... Ugh, why does Russia seem to be so sexy!"Здравствуйте Америка." He said in Russia I don't understand what that means!"What the hell does that mean!?"I said in a tsundereish tone of voice puffing my checks out and crossing my arms and looking away like I usually do."It means hello America!" he said looking pissed off " Well hello to you too asshole!"I don't really mean these things that I say but I can't say that I like him everyone would think it would be odd for me to like him since we call each other names that aren't appropriate."America, we have to get along because the other countries don't want war... I don't disagree." he said to me I don't understand...he and I get along when the hell has that been an opinion but it would be nice for me and Russia to be more friendly I guess " Fine but don't get all weird on me okay?" I said in a tsundere tone" Da or yes, fine same goes for you!" he said with an angry tone but I love pissing him off it made him sexier!" America if we're going to be and I quote "friends" we need to spend time together!" He said with a fake smile " Then it's settled we're going to your house after this! Okay?" I said with a smile he looked at with me with them sexy purple eyes goddamnit why is he sexy just why!
"Da fine with me!" he said looking away and we both pay attention to the meeting.

~Le time skip to the end of the meeting ~

England's pov:

I was going to ask America if he wouldn't mind having some tea with me. Until that scary purple eye scarf, Russia man appeared behind America." America why is that git behind you!" I said I really didn't like Russia and neither did I want to spend time with that French toad." I and Russia are going to spend time together!" He said as grabbing onto Russia's arm and smiling at Russia. But for he and Russia never got along what the bloody hell "Da we are going to get along from now on!" Russia said with his creepy smile. After that, they left without a word. That french toad came up to me " England let them be they need to get along with each other!" France was actually allowing this to happen maybe he is not as bad as he seems to be!" How about me and you have tea together?"France was actually not acting privy that was nice for once"Óui let's go to England together and have a nice cup of tea!"I was okay with that as long as he didn't try anything!

So this is the first chapter of everything but there is more come.so yeah see you my beautiful peps!

~piper has left the building ~

~(*~*)~