Chapter 6:England is jealous?!

So like I said 2chapters see promise two so second one. Look have a lot of things!

Reader ~chan : no lazy ass you don't have shit to do!
Me: how did you know!?
Reader~chan : I always know!Bitch I am a superhero!
Me: wtf,anywho to the story!

Play the song when ever!

       England pov:

America has been missing since the last world meeting! I'm worried what if Russia is rapping America or worse ! I got to see Russia right know !

1ᴅᴀʏ 10 hours 26 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs later

Finally Russia's house is far from England but I need to make sure my little America is doing okay ! I knock on Russia's door it is freezing out here I hear someone say " coming be right there!" It sounds like America. The door was unlocking " Hey England!" America he is safe from the evil asshole" America are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did he try to kill you ? Are you safe?let's get you out of here now!"I was so worried about America after raising him "yes, no,no,yes, and no!"" What do you me no we have to get you out of here !" I was to worried until I was pulled inside of the Russia's house ." Look England I fine ! Me and Russia are boyfriends and I safe Jesus!" He look like he had a calm expression " where is that asshole anyway?" I said as taking of my coat and scarf and boots." Russia had to go turn so papers in to his boss!" He said pouring me a cup of tea." But-" I was cut of by America "Plus master Ivan is sweet if I be good Ivan rewards me with fun times !" He was smiling and giggling I don't understand why him ! Why not me I handsome and I got a nice smile and-and- ugh what does he got that I don't got( well taller than you and bigger country I can go on for days but you get the point. Plus England has a Short problem ahaha XD ) whatever " America are sure you ahem like him?" " yeah I sure!"he said with his normally goofy smile " plus heroes never give up!"Russia is a piss pot( translated someone who talks. What my friend from U.K. Said that's what it means!okay)

America's pov:

England dosed understand! Then I heard the door unlock ohhhhh master is home! " America I'm back!" He sounds happy I'm glad!" He Russia we're in the living room!"I was happy that Ivan is home because he always ends up sleeping with many was then once haha lol "When you say we're here do you mea---...... oh I get it hello England."Russia really has issues with England for some reason god alone knows why!" Hi Russia, you look dreadful you for an arse-hole."( translation an idiot)" you look Чертовски уродливый too!" ( translation fucking ugly)
" Guys no cursing in different languages!" They are alway at each other's throat all the time!" America I'll be taking my leave ." England got up and put his stuff thing back on and left." Russia please be nice just a little bit to England and the others!" I said kissing him on the cheek" America that is impossible with him! Plus your mine not his or anyone's else's!" He said kissing my neck and trailing his hands under my shirt and playing with my chest."Ivan please take a shower and I will be ready in bed for you !" I said running to the room!

One shower later!

Russia's pov:

I walk in the room and see this;

Holy hell and that's never holy but it is now"America I going to plant my child in you for cute! "I said climbing on the bed and pulling up his skirt for blow job like he did yesterday!

Author-chan said "there will be skips if it is not a smut scenes" god said "let there be skips bitches !!!!"

                         Russia's pov:

I went downstairs and heard knocking. Went to go open it " hey my favorite asshole that I hate!" It was no one but England " hey to you to Russia where is America???" He said with a detailed expression " In the shower why?" Why the hell would he want with my man !"He has to come with me. He is not safe here with you git!" Bullshit he is happy and safe with me more than this British bitch( sorry if  your British) "No that's finally!" I slammed the door in his face . I look at the widow and see him storm of like a little kid that can't get what he wants. Hahahahaha bye bitch!" Who was that  master ?" He said wearing one of my favorite sweaters America gave me for Christmas;

" no one important just animals!" He tripped on one of the staircase steps and fell into my arm " hey Ivan?""yes my sunflower?"" Can we relax and watch tv?" " sure sunflower

" no one important just animals!" He tripped on one of the staircase steps and fell into my arm " hey Ivan?""yes my sunflower?"" Can we relax and watch tv?" " sure sunflower." I smiled and walked to the couch with my sunflower and watch movies on Netflix.

Okay this is the most picture I've put in a story ever! So your welcome and I work on it at night sooo your welcome!

Bye my beautiful people

Piper left the building >3<