Chapter 9: THE BIG FIGHT!

So yeah here's another chapter

            America's pov:

" Your family is annoying and so is everyone else there!" Russia said taking off his clothes and he seemed upset " haha very funny but not just my family is annoying!" I said getting I little mad but no one calls my family annoying " excuse me Alfred your family is more annoying than mine!" He was starting to annoy me!

" shut up your sisters are so weird."

" no your brothers are very annoying like you!"

" take it back Ivan ever since you and England got into a fight you always start to act weird around my brothers !"

" You are just like them you piss me off and my sisters aren't as fucking as your tea drinker England !"

"Ugh don't say shit like that at least I don't have frozen heart like you do!"

" oh I'm sorry but this IS ENDING LIKE THE COLD WAR WITH YOU!"

I started to cry . " well you know what Ivan we don't have to be together!" I was crying I grab my clothes and walked off. I started to put on my winter clothes" Fine America then I'm braking up with you!" I grabbed my backpack and slapped him and ran off slamming the door behind me!  I was crying like crazy each time I thought about him I cried even more. Why did this happen? why couldn't I shut my mouth?NO I wasn't going to have my boyfriend talk bad about my brothers! I token a plane back to my brother Canada he was the one I trusted the most!

             Canada's pov :

I was lounging on the couch until I heard a knock on the door! It was my big brother America what is he doing here? I mean he's usually with his boyfriend Russia.I really don't agree with them being together but America likes him you know and I love my big brother so I'll support him in anyway I can. He look like he was crying for hours "big brother what happened? "I was worried about him he always seems so happy and giggling "I just got my heart broken by Russia!"he said well tears fell down I can't believe it! That jerk! "what did he say or more likely what did he do? "I was really worried about him he came inside and he explained everything so they got into a big fight! Wow!"Big brother you can stay with me if that makes you feel better I mean if you go to big brother France anf big brother England they won't Allow Russia to see you so I suggest staying with me plus big brother France  doesn't know you're dating him!" He looked at me crying "really Canada you l can stay with you?" He said with watering eyes " of course big brother you'd do the same for me!right so stay with me!" He look all happy again " oh thank you Canada thank you !" He said hugging me I'm glad to see my big brother happy again!

Yeah so thanks for reading my story hope you enjoyed it and that's it! So see you my beautiful people!

~piper has left the building ~
( ̄︶ ̄)> <( ̄︶ ̄)/ (﹏′) (▽′)