Chapter 14: disobedience maid!

So yeah bye!%_%

America's pov:

Russia's making me wear this god dammit ! But my ass dose look good in this! I mean really good! Since Russia is with his boss I really want to play with him! Makes this so difficult and he put the rule that I can use my hands to play buuuuuttt he didn't sex toys! I know what I'm going to do!

3 hours later

             America's pov :

Hahaha found it the toys he hides he won't know plus he is at 8 hours ! He won't be home till six! I looked in the box and saw a dildo! It looks almost like as big as Russia's dick yeah I know the size okay! I started of with playing with my chest little moans came out of me. I feel my hole was switching I lubed up my hole and put two fingers in going in and out slowly then put in the dildo in and turned on the vibration it felt amazing but I grabbed the nipple Vibrator and the dick one too! I moan Ivan's name as I imagined him  tumbling over me and fucking me over and over! I felt amazing thinking of him slamming my tight little asshole! God dammit I can't wait till he gets home until then going to play with my self until

Russia's pov:

I was driving home god Fuck all types of ducks! But I was talking with my boss and America's boss they said we have to get married and make babies. Not that I'm disagreeing but I want it to be a special moment. They don't understand America is special to me if anyone tries anything I will kill them myself! I walk upstairs and hear lots of moans. I open my bedroom door and find Alfred playing with his toys " AHEM!" Alfred looked over and turned off his toys " Hey umm Ivan I thought you weren't coming home till 6:00!"
He said with nervous smile on his face " got home early it's only 5:30 and you're already playing with yourself!" I was upset he played with himself with out me "follow me!" I was going to the special room " yes master! " I took him and open the door to the special room tied his up made him sit on my lap like a good boy. " Alfred you know you it weren't to disobeyed my rule right!" I smacked him really hard he moaned " did you learn your lesson?" I smacked him again he moaned louder " yes sir I learned." He said I smacked him harder he moaned  " Yes Master Ivan sir!" He was passed out from the teasing I've done " Good boy you can have a break."

( author~ chan said Le skip bitchesss!)

America's pov:

I woke up  and I saw that I was out of the maid outfit and into one of Russia's shirt and wearing my underwear and pants on! I hear talking and laughing? Who is here? What's going on? I'm going to check!

Hahahahah motherfuckers cliffhanger! No but 2 more chapters and yeah! So have a wonderful fucking day! Bye my beautiful!

Piper has pass out!-_-!